Safe Players on BBRT

bbinbpark

Anyone else have someone on BBRT hit them up asking if they will use a condom? Had a guy last night hit me up asking me to fuck him with condom. Asked him why he was on a BB site asking for condoms, said he liked the things everyone on the site was into but wanted to play safe. Seriously? When I see a guy on BBRT the question of condoms is already answered, one less thing to worry about.

When a guy asks to play safe, if there really is such a thing, I just say I only play raw. We usually hook up anyway...raw. I think some guys just suggest a condom to make them feel better. Sometimes I have done it so I can get stealth fucked. I have had tops say they will use a condom and then somehow I end up with a load in me. They think they got one past me.

Guys looking for sex with condoms on BBRT should have their profiles deleted from the system. They probably joined the site without reading anything, just like guys will send messages to you on hookup sites without reading one word of your profile.

Honestly, I they're almost as bad as the women who join a GAY hookup site and try to flirt with guys listed as GAY (not BI, but full out GAY) on their profile.

• 4 weeks later...