Which Nozzle For Deep Cleaning?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Nozzle For Deep Cleaning?

• I've used the 15" Ass Blaster And Think It's A Good Choice
    • I've used the Standard 18" Nozzle And Think It's A Good Choice
    • Haven't Used It, But Think The 15" Ass Blaster Would Be Best
    • Haven't Used It, But Think The 18" Standard Would Be Best

• Administrators

I'm thinking of buying a deep cleaning nozzle for my shower shot. At MAL this year I'll be whoring out a neg bottom all weekend - so I want to clean him out as much as possible so he can go for 8-10 hours at a stretch without having to worry about shit. Fort Troff has two nozzles that I'm considering. I'm wondering which you guys think is better...

There's the 15" Ass Blaster which looks like it throws water in a bunch of directions, which I'd think would be good...

32759_slideshow.jpg

And then there's the 18" Standard Design, which I presume shoots straight...

32758_1543.jpg

Any idea which would be better? Have you guys used either one?

I'm thinking of buying a deep cleaning nozzle for my shower shot. At MAL this year I'll be whoring out a neg bottom all weekend - so I want to clean him out as much as possible so he can go for 8-10 hours at a stretch without having to worry about shit. Fort Troff has two nozzles that I'm considering. I'm wondering which you guys think is better...

There's the 15" Ass Blaster which looks like it throws water in a bunch of directions, which I'd think would be good...

32759_slideshow.jpg

And then there's the 18" Standard Design, which I presume shoots straight...

32758_1543.jpg

Any idea which would be better? Have you guys used either one?

I think the the 18" Standard Design would be best. The shape would allow

more depth which I think is the most important factor, and straight water

stream would also reach a greater depth.

Of course either model would be more than adequate to apply the hose

Edited by tboyer

• Administrators
Either one will be okay but just be very careful using it. I have a friend who punctured his colon with one and had to have surgery and a temporary colostomy until it all healed up.

OUCH!!! Was his metal or rubber? Or did the force of the water do it? Was he high at the time (so he didn't feel the pain)?

That place is too expensive. I just ordered a 10 inch silicone one and a glass butt plug for $29 somewhere else.

I think more than 6 inches which is enough to get past the second spot is fine. I use a stainless steel normal size one and I can get past it by sticking part of the hose up my ass. I'm gonna have to buy some Metamucil to make cleaning easier. I don't think you are gonna be able to usually work everything out in one quick session if you want to go for 8 hours of fucking. The large intestine is about 5 feet long. Also keep him hydrated, the enema pulls out a lot of the moisture and water that is supposed to be there. also have him eat a banana before play to restore some potassium.

Do you mind if I ask where you bought your 10 inch one and the glass butt plug?

Amazon I think it's the Healthy & Active store. search for "silicone enema" or "glass plugs" for the plugs. I bought the double one, I already have one glass dildo that i love, and 2 glass butt plugs, the round one is great. I bought a triangular one that's too big for me to get in right now.

I have the black hose on my douche line and love it-- and have been using it for well over 3 years. I find that it helps me get deep and completely hosed out for an all day clean. Also, since it is somewhat flexible, I can go in initially and rinse out the lower end of my hole, then head back in and slow fuck my hole as the water flows, and with each inward thrust my hole opens under the flow ( not a hard flow- just a slow stream) and very quickly, very stresslessly it is in past the 2nd sphincter and I am flowing water up into yesterdays dinner. A few flush outs and refills, and then a break to let any trapped water out, then a light low rinse and my hole is fist worthy for the next 18-24 hours.

Guest ff-whole

I don't use anything special... I just use the garden hose and I can just suck the water past my second sphynxster, no problem and get it in real deep... To get it out is another question... it takes some time and sometimes I have to do some walking around then some bending over end some other weird exercises to get it out of my system... wait a while and the do some more cleaning... It gets nice and slippery after that and won't need much lubrication.

• Administrators
I'm going to be at MAL as well.... Plan to attend ur gangbang.... Who is going to be ur bottom slut?

The bottom is spdtalentthrill9 on BBRT - a sk8r twink. He was one of the bottoms at my MAL gangbangs 2 years ago. He freaked out a bit a bit and left early after only getting a few loads. But since then he's realized he should have stayed. He's been taking loads, but is still testing neg.

• Administrators
wow I just have a small bulb type doushe I have a lot to learn

Unless you're taking loads for hours on end, the bulb is probably sufficient. A regular shower shot will get you cleaned out faster, but going deep can be counter productive in most scenarios since the water comes out at the worst possible time unless you give it a long time before you get fucked.

Unless you're taking loads for hours on end, the bulb is probably sufficient. A regular shower shot will get you cleaned out faster, but going deep can be counter productive in most scenarios since the water comes out at the worst possible time unless you give it a long time before you get fucked.

I was looking at the two ergo douches, but was not sure which one to go for....

I'm new to all this stuff... But those looked good i think.

I wish you and your bottom good luck and lots of fun and enjoy. :)