Just sent him home...

bbjoca

Wow, this night was memorable... this 20-year-old black guy was online yesterday evening, when I almost lost hope of any hook-up, he chatted me up. His profile said "Safe sex only", which I normally do not answer, but I was horny as hell, and his pics were really good :) so I said to myself, "well you can sacrifice yourself for that".

He was really eager to come over to my place, and I finally said OK - it took him about 20 mins and then he rang my doorbell.

This guy was really handsome - black, not very tall (good for me - I am not tall either) and a stocky, muscular build. Nice face with lovely lips, that begged for a good french kiss... which took about 2 seconds before our tongues were fighting...

Long story short - clothes off and straight into the bedroom... his wonderful cock was hard as a rock - so I gave it some good attention... started licking his shaved balls... continuing up the shaft... ohhh it was vibrating... and his moaning told me that I was successful...

Both of us stating we were versatile, I stood up and looked in his eyes... he pushed me gently backwards onto the bed, and I automatically lifted my legs... he came down on me and I could feel his rock-hard cock in my ass crack... kissing, licking his lips got him moaning for more.... he was playing with the dick in the asscrack, and I could feel the wetness of a LOT of pre-cum - not only in the crack, but also on my hole. I reached for my poppers and took a deep hit - this cock wasn't small, and I am quite tight.

Also, I took the condom and showed him... he looked me in the eyes and I could feel his cock head slowly coming into my hole...

Well I've been here before - guys saying they want safe sex only and then being real cum pigs... so I resisted a bit - clenching my hole to squeeze his cock head out... making sure he really wanted my ass bare. He licked my lips, thrusting his toungue inside my mouth and the cock... again slowly penetrating. For a 20-year old, he was really taking it easy (typically they just ram their cocks in and fuck like rabbits).... I understood he wantd to enjoy himself...

So I let him in - his face, his sounds, they told me how pleasurable he found it... I now decided, tonight I am a bottom only. This young man's cock was deep inside me, hard as hell, and then he started slowly to pound me....ohhh those long strokes, the feeling of his large cock head in and out of my hole.... and then hitting the spot, making me pre-cum like never before... my cock was positively oozing, and I usually have very little pre-cum.

But I didn't just lay there - I worked his cock with my ass, wanted him to have a good time, too... milking him with my ass muscles... and finally, my first reward of the night - heavy breathing and "man I am going to breed you!"... he pounded his cock into me really hard - god it hurt so good - and released the flood of cum.... I felt his cock pumping, pumping, pumping...so much cum, I could feel it coming out....

Man... I was really relaxed... I thought he was going to slide out of me, deflating, but - no! He stayed inside. HARD! And then he said, with a soft voice: "now, daddy .. it's time to fuck you really good"... ( I usually don't go for the daddy thing, but what the hell - this was so hot)...

I have now been pounded virtually all night. My ass is not as sore as I would think - His cock was really compatible. I have 4 loads in me, huge loads all of them - thanks to the endurance of this young man - and feeling my pretty loose ass hole now, I can feel the wetness of his loads... and they taste good too.

Now I am going to take a shower and go to sleep ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...