Getting comfortable as a btm

bixiestar

Hey everyone, my first time posting on here.

Forgive me if I am not posting to the right area or whatever.

I LOVE getting fucked, like any other bottom, but I believe I am over eager and maybe don't slow down before penetration. To add to this, I can't take dick very easily, like big ones. I know that I have to stretch my hole. Does anyone have any toys that help with this?? I've tried butt plugs and seem to help but I don't know. It's like i need a regimen.

Is there a some trade secrets to be a bttm slut or am I doing something wrong? I want to be able to be the center of a bb group and go for a long time, but I need some help to get there.

pre thanks guys :)

I have been a bottom for years and the secrets are several:

Always douche and pre-lube with a Silicone lube like Wet Platinum or Gun Oil before going to get fucked. The douche cleans you out and relaxes your hole so the first cock slides in comfortably and the pre-lube means you are ready to take the first cock. Once that first cock unloads inside of you the cum will act as the best lube for all the next ones. I only re-lube if I really need to.

The best size training is with dildos with suction cups. I have 2 - one is a big one 10" by 6" around. The other is a "normal" 7" by 5" around. I like to fuck myself in the shower in the morning so I start with the "normal" and ride that one for a while. Then when that feels loose I sit on the "big one" and let it slide into my hole. If you want to train your self for a DP use the "normal" first then with that in you sit on the "big one".

The other recommended procedure is take generic Metamucil daily. I buy the store brand at CVS or Walgreens. I take it 3 times a day. What it does is forms your shit into little balls that slide out of you easily so you are never loose nor gooey. In time it makes your douche routine a quick 5 minute affair and you are clean and ready to be fucked all day long. This is a great help for those quick hook ups on Grindr, Adam, etc.

If you are going to an all night gangbang or Cumunion Party then I take an Imodium or two before leaving the house. It keeps everything fuckably fresh all night.

Any other questions just ask me. As you can see from my picture I am used to taking multiple loads.

Good functional advice! I like the idea of using the dildoes in the shower. It keeps yer cunt OPEN for what the day holds. I would add that wearing a butt plug through the day will help keep yer cunt open for anonymous fucks!

Always douche and pre-lube with a Silicone lube like Wet Platinum or Gun Oil before going to get fucked. The douche cleans you out and relaxes your hole so the first cock slides in comfortably and the pre-lube means you are ready to take the first cock. Once that first cock unloads inside of you the cum will act as the best lube for all the next ones. I only re-lube if I really need to.

The best size training is with dildos with suction cups. I have 2 - one is a big one 10" by 6" around. The other is a "normal" 7" by 5" around. I like to fuck myself in the shower in the morning so I start with the "normal" and ride that one for a while. Then when that feels loose I sit on the "big one" and let it slide into my hole. If you want to train your self for a DP use the "normal" first then with that in you sit on the "big one".

The other recommended procedure is take generic Metamucil daily. I buy the store brand at CVS or Walgreens. I take it 3 times a day. What it does is forms your shit into little balls that slide out of you easily so you are never loose nor gooey. In time it makes your douche routine a quick 5 minute affair and you are clean and ready to be fucked all day long. This is a great help for those quick hook ups on Grindr, Adam, etc.

If you are going to an all night gangbang or Cumunion Party then I take an Imodium or two before leaving the house. It keeps everything fuckably fresh all night.

Any other questions just ask me. As you can see from my picture I am used to taking multiple loads.

I got this lil gymbot hottie thats always throwin his cunt at me-BUTT he's too fuckin tite. I like big juicy hole you can throw a fuck into- ya get me?

now he shows up fucked and loaded

He calls it " gettin' a starter load"

last time it was some peanut dick retard in the men's room at Arbys

he didn't care -

just to get his tracks greased-

to get that hole like I like it.

that makes him a keeper

(for a while)

I'm naturally very tight so part of my cleaning regimen is after douching I use a 7 (maybe 8? i forget) inch dildo to gently loosen up and then check to make sure everything is clean.

during the actual act though the best things you can do are be in a "bottom-friendly" position (I like being on my back or straddling his lap), make a conscious effort to relax all your muscles down there, breathe deep, and if you're into them poppers can help a great deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent advice!