What could this STD be?

Hey guys, first-time poster, long-time lurker. Love the site.

I'm neg and don't have any STDs except for HPV (had warts, had them removed). I took a load from a kind of sketchy guy 2 weekends ago and in the past 10 days my hole has been really sensitive, sore, tender, and sometimes with a burning sensation.

Never had this before and no other symptoms as far as I can tell. What could this be? Gonorrhea? Chlamydia? Will prob go to doctor on Monday but advice would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

Prolly Chlamydia. I had it for a long time and didn't know, I had burning sometimes in my asshole and it was bad when I was sitting and driving, it was more uncomfortable than pain. It got to the point where a huge dick guy fucked me and I thought I had torn something inside. After antibiotics I was fine. Get tested for all of them just in case. Sometimes health departments in large cities with gay populations will have free STD testing.

Go get checked. And don't be shy, sometimes you have to tell them you need to be checked in the ass. Especially if you get a straight woman for a nurse. They either don't want to do it, or don't think of it. I always like going to a gay doctor. They know what we need.

Yes good advice. A nonfat doc, or one whose not realize that hare having anal sex may assume that a guy could only get an std in his cock and not ass

Chlamydia and ghonorrea are both localized, which means that if they only give you a pee test, it won't show if have it in Tass or throat. Thy need to get ya throat swab and ass swab. Dont worry, if you take cock in your ass and throat, the swab will be like nothing. Often the providers feel like they are hurting guys to swab them, but forget gy guys take a lot me than that to get them in that situation in the first place.

And the treatment is usually pretty easy too - oral or maybe a shot. It's important to get it done though

From having many STD's in my hole it's probably Chlamydia. Go to your local Health department, BE HONEST and tell them everything. Believe me, even the Straight nurses have heard it all and yes they have seen plenty of asses and assholes, so don't worry about it.

Worse that can happen is that you will have to get one of those lovely penicillin shots that burns like hell in your ass, or take some pills. Share with us your experience as it will encourage others not to be afraid when something crawls up our cock or asshole.

If you think you have something, or think you MIGHT have something... GO GET IT CHECKED!!! Many of the symptoms of STDs are notoriously ambiguous. For several centuries, syphilis has been called "the great imitator" because of its wide variety of symptoms and similarity to other diseases. Syphilis itself can present with any variety of symptoms from anal lesions to penile discharge to cardiac issues. Many STDs can look entirely different in two separate people who contracted them at the same exposure.

Even if you are too embarrassed to contact your primary physician or unable to afford health care, nearly ALL governments have at least /some/ sort of health care available for STDs in some form of anonymous, sliding-scale, or entirely free format. The vast majority of modern nations have recognized the importance of providing a simple pill or injection to combat diseases which have eliminated entire civilizations. Make a call to your local Board of Health, if they cannot help you they will gladly point you to someone who can.

And trust me, whether you have the hugest cock or the sweetest ass... there is NOTHING sexy about passing on an annoying STD just because you are too lazy to deal with it. HIV is a matter of its own, but any slut who can't take a week off to get checked and treated for common STDs will just go straight to the bottom of the barrel.