using his own cum as lube?

Fickloch

i gues this question only applies to the vers guys, but do you ever fuck a guy with his own cum? one of my regular fuckbuds is vers like me and after he cums in my ass i fart it / let it drip out into mt hand and then his lube his hole up with it and fuck it, anyonee else ever done this?

Yes, I almost always bottom, but iI've had versatile guys fuck their load in my ass and have me push their load out and use it to lube their hole then have me fuck them. It's hot. Most of the time they make me cum to use my cum to lube my hole for them to fuck me.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love to have my hole lubed up with my own cum! I once had a guy give me a handjob as soon as we met, before we'd done anything else at all. Then he scooped my cum up off my chest, covered my hole with it and shoved his cock in me!

• Upvote 1

Sam, before this happened to me the first time I never wanted to get fucked once I came. But then a man made me cum and fingered my cum into my hole and then when he was going to enter me I said I didn't really want to and he said that he didn't care. The first minute I wasn't enjoying it at all and he told me that a bottom should care about the top and if I don't like to get fucked after cumming I shouldn't cum.

Later when I asked why he made me cum first he told me that all new boys hate being fucked after cumming and he thought me a valuable lesson.

Now even when alone after cumming I'll often push the cum into my hole and then slide a dildo to get it deeper.

I love to have my hole lubed up with my own cum! I once had a guy give me a handjob as soon as we met, before we'd done anything else at all. Then he scooped my cum up off my chest, covered my hole with it and shoved his cock in me!

My first partner used to do me that way all the time and I have always loved it ever since. My own cum is my #1 favorite lube. I don't always even cum when I get fucked, but if a guy takes me there, all the better. When I first started doing anon hookups and I would get a response from a piggy top that said he wanted to breed me after another man had, at first I was shocked. I mean barebacking was one thing but to do it one after another at first was too much for me to comprehend. Then I started saving my own cum so that when I got that request, I could offer up a cummy hole without doubling my risk. Stupid logic, but the tops never knew the difference. That is how I learned how hot it was to get fucked with loads in my ass. lol. But don't tell anyone.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...