Young bttm best thing ever!!

2young2horny

So i'm really young and a lot of guys love that. Not only that but i'm completely wreckless hehe:P so I met up with some guys from online and they invited some friends. those friends invited friends and then they all invited guys from online. no idea how many there were by the end of the night some were huge tweakers that dont sleep so i guess even after i passed out a few of them kept fucking me. When i woke up i couldn't even open my eyes from all the cum lol fucking awesome weekend!!

Any crazy tops out there hit me up!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

wow you got what all us bottom boys crave and need: cum and more cum deep inside us to keep us happy

So i'm really young and a lot of guys love that. Not only that but i'm completely wreckless hehe:P so I met up with some guys from online and they invited some friends. those friends invited friends and then they all invited guys from online. no idea how many there were by the end of the night some were huge tweakers that dont sleep so i guess even after i passed out a few of them kept fucking me. When i woke up i couldn't even open my eyes from all the cum lol fucking awesome weekend!!

Any crazy tops out there hit me up!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

@2young2horny:

Wow, that sounds like loads of fun, LOL

No doubt you enjoyed yourself to the max :)))

Wish something like that happened to me...

Never had problems with that age-issue? Found that many (esp older) guys love the thought of breeding a really young one, but when they actually saw how small and slender and, well, young I was, most shyed away and told me to get back to them a couple of years later...

@2young2horny:

Wow, that sounds like loads of fun, LOL

No doubt you enjoyed yourself to the max :)))

Wish something like that happened to me...

Never had problems with that age-issue? Found that many (esp older) guys love the thought of breeding a really young one, but when they actually saw how small and slender and, well, young I was, most shyed away and told me to get back to them a couple of years later...

I would fuck you rotten, I think you are so cute, nothing better than a horny, dirty minded young bottom!!

Guest faggot hole

i learned early on that i was a cum dump and i've never looked back. All i ant is to be the best cum dump on Earth. The guys who did 2younf2horny (and by the way, there is no such thing as too horny) did both the world and him a favor. It is never too early to learn what you are and to learn to focus on that skill, to improve and to wallow in cum

Guest faggot hole

Dude it's never too late, though. If you wanna be a bb cock slut, wannabeabbcockslut, by all means go for it. i was lucky my dad started me on this road when i was very young and impressionable, but learning never ceases dude. So don't wish, open your holes.