Iml 2013

SIReast

• 1 month later...

I'll be missing this year for the first time in 4 years :( So disappointed but with only $50 in the bank a plane ticket isn't gonna happen. Cancelled my room reservation a few days ago. I am so not happy about it. Was hoping to have some tops bound me up and make me a sex slave for the weekend.. as long as I could hit a couple of parties I'd be willing to spend the rest of the time in a sling, bound, used, fucked, bred, forced to be a urinal.. ALL. But I just can't get there :(

• Administrators

A year or two ago I had someone offer to pay my way to IML (in return for some sexual services, I'm sure). I forget why, but I couldn't/didn't take the guy up on his offer. Anyway, with no spare cash for trips this year, it doesn't look like I'm going unless I get an offer like last time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I will be there too and hope I will get closer to the 200 loads this time after 157 loads in 2012.

I hope there will be enough breeders to help me to break my record!!???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31287[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31288[/ATTACH]

Hello, I am willing to go this year. This is my first time. What can I do if I fail to reserve a room at the host hotel. How can I find breeders to take my virgin? Is it necessary to buy a weekend package to go into the host hotel to find sex? By the way, I am Chinese. Look forward to your reply. Thank you.:o

Uggh. Guess I won't be there. I can't afford it and no hits on my offer to be someone's rubber gimp sex slave if they'd get me there. Sux too. As my first iml after getting poz I was so looking forward to cutting loose and getting bred like the bottom pig I was made to be!