fibbing about status?

Pigtoy

I have been poz for 5 years now, still healthy. However, my biggest regret about being poz is that I did not get to actively seek it out or know I was getting it. THe guy that pozzed me did not know he had it.

Now, my question is this. When i advertise on various sites, I say I am neg and am looking for poz tops to fuck and breed me. Is it wrong for me to indulge my fantasy of being converted and taking poz loads at the risk that I am breaking their fantasy of pozzing a neg ass?

Or should I just stop worrying about it and let both our fantasies get played out?

Couple days ago I was looking at Volttage.com (rarely) and found a local guy with a nice tool that's I'd love to work on. Then I see he's got a BBS posting on Manhunt, and his full MH profile not only says he's neg, but states he TESTED neg 11/12. Can't fgure out if he's a cool stealther on MH or just a jerk on Volttage. I wrote and told him I wanted to know the deal, not that it matters though, because I'd take that fucker any day either way. Not a peep from him.

As for me, I'm usually up front about being poz, because I don't want the games. But then I figured I'm also cutting myself off sometimes. So yeah, I do have a profile that leave HIV status unanswered, and I've gotten inquiries from guys who state they only want neg. Go figure. Otherwise, I'd rather deal only with guys who are man enough to take me AND my infected juice, poz or neg.

At bathhouses I let tops assume I am neg, which I also encourage. This has lead to many recent hot times. I have documented some of them on here. Just this week I had a really hot muscled guy take me to his room where he filled me with 3 loads. He then went to find 2 buddies who took turns roughing up my ass and dumping loads in me and whispering that they were really toxic. They thought I was high and was not aware of what they were up to.

Guest JizzDumpWI

From my POV, we're bare fucking so unless we are defintely tested POZ, do we really know? I put "don't know" or similar since that is as honest as I can be. Sometimes I'll show last test result which oddly seems to put guys who want neg only at ease. I say oddly because even though my last test was neg; i've taken dozens of loads since then. It makes no sense to be bb fucking and at the same time deluding ourselves that we can somehow do that and be "safe". IMO, we either bare and get what we get, or we don't bare at all...

i'm almost at the point of fibbing and saying i'm Poz even though i'm neg...when I say I'm neg I can't get guys to fuck me. Even at the bathhouse I get a lot of guys that want to fuck but as soon as I say I'm strictly bareback they say well too bad, thx...I'm completely vers and I can't get raw tops or bttms.

Guest tweakedsub

When I was negative, and a guy asked me my status, I'd ask him why he'd believe the answer someone he just met. That would usually freak out the guy.

i'm almost at the point of fibbing and saying i'm Poz even though i'm neg...when I say I'm neg I can't get guys to fuck me. Even at the bathhouse I get a lot of guys that want to fuck but as soon as I say I'm strictly bareback they say well too bad, thx...I'm completely vers and I can't get raw tops or bttms.

It helped me to tell poz guys that I was poz even though I was neg at the time. Got lucky a year ago and got pozzed at a sex party a friend was having. Not on meds yet, vl at only 10,000.