Guys that have anal orgasms

NWUSHorny

I've got a fuckbud right now that seems to have real anal orgasms. He doesn't cum from his cock when he has them, but his fuckhole fills up with cream that tastes like jizz. I've learned to trigger them, he usually has 5-6 of these episodes when we fuck, his eyes roll back in his head, his hole goes into cock milking spasms and fills up with cream. Does anyone do this or know other guys that do? I have cum from getting fucked but not into my hole. I have encountered one other guy that did this (although he ran to the bathroom thinking he had an accident so not a regular occurance for him) and only on one of several times I fucked him.

Last night he was in the sling, at the bathhouse, being fucked when I found him. The guy fucking him was the 1st of the evening and did not seem to breed him, but his hole was overflowing with cream. About 20 minutes and 6 of his anal orgasms later I did breed him and watched one more guy breed him. I had to go home or I would have watched him take cock, eat his hole in between fucks, until I could get hard enough to fuck him again, but unfortunately I needed to get home.

I've head about this kind of thing---men having anal orgasms that produce "ass cum"--- but I just can't imagine it; It seems physiologically impossible to me. Having said that, I don't disbelieve the stories---because I've head them repeatedly.

My awesome regular fuckbud has that kind of "cumming" experience. His cock stays limp when I fuck him but when he "cums" and I plow him....and in an hour session, he can have up to 7-8 of those "ass cum" experiences.....drives him absolutely insane.

As for ass filling up with cream....like what the OP says, my fuckbud doesn't have that...

I've head about this kind of thing---men having anal orgasms that produce "ass cum"--- but I just can't imagine it; It seems physiologically impossible to me. Having said that, I don't disbelieve the stories---because I've head them repeatedly.

Asses naturally produce a mucus that helps bowel movements slide out. A lot of anal stimulation can produce a lot of mucus, for some. Let's face it. "Ass cum" sounds a lot better than "anal mucus" anyday.

I've been with a handful of guys who had very, very strong anal orgasms when fucked the right way. They've shown every sign of orgasm—intense pleasure, flushes on their skin, hardened nipples, increased respiration—just no ejaculate or erection. I always got very turned on when I triggered it for them.

They are very real and certainly physiologically possible. I can have them fairly easily and have done since my teens. I think of them less as assgasms and more like prostatic orgasms. Stimulation of the prostrate, which is anatomically similar to the G-spot in women, does produce multiple orgasms. These types of orgasms feel different than orgasm associated with penile stimulation and ejaculation. The great thing about prostatic orgasm is that there's no refractory period. You can have wave after wave of pleasure until you just can't take it anymore. For me though, it's much harder to achieve from getting fucked. But if the top knows what to do and how to do it, I can, and it's one of the most intense sex scenes ever.

Interesting, I had never read about this anywhere else.

Many times, after I get fucked, I like squirting my ass as to see if there's something there, whether the top came in me, out, or even if he didn't cum. Because of this obsession, I got to notice some cum-like thing coming out of me. Since first time I realized it was mucus of the intestines, but what intrigued me the most is why it happens to the extent sometimes it happens, if it is some sort of mechanism of us gays to lube the ass and prepare it to better take dick.

I have noticed, specially when the guy doesn't cum, or cums outside, when I squirt, that I have more of it if the guy was very hot and/or did a great job fucking me. A few days ago, I got fucked at a darkroom, and I was feeling a mess in my ass, so I decided to check if the guys cum was getting out of my ass. The guy did rim my ass, and I lubed his dick with saliva, no lubricants, but, was about 5 minutes after getting fucked, so saliva dries up, and it's not that sticky/slippery. When I touched my ass area while he was still plowing me, and took a sample of that messy thing, it was cum like, no way it was saliva, you can tell the difference. I asked him, which I usually avoid, as I think it's annoying, "did you cum"? he said no, and I know he didn't, as he kept fucking me for a long time, and even if he was multi-orgasmic, his dick size, pace, etc, nothing changed, not even for a few seconds. After that, I did took his dick more easily.

I can't say I have anal orgasms, that I feel them, enjoy them, I don't even notice that happens to me, it's just there once I finish sex and check it out, or what I already said, seems I had so much coming down that it even got out of my ass by itself.

That mucus I'm talking about, I've always noticed it is very cum-like in color and even odor, but it's thicker.

I think many guys have such mucus while getting fucked, when not using lubricants, only saliva or even nothing, I notice some asses feel way better than others. Most people always talk about what a wonderful ass is, mostly tight and warm. I define a perfect ass as tight, warm, AND wet. What exactly is that slippery/wetty feeling that feels so wonderful, I never got to fully know, but after reading this and writing all of this, I have a very strong idea/hypothesis. I can tell they didn't put lube in their asses before getting fucked nor any other chemical, as it smells natural, to sex. I get told a lot that my ass feels wonderful too, and I have such mucus in my anus to some extent, I'd say always, after having sex.

Because of these things, I feel we gays, or some, are adapted somehow to naturally lube our asses, but religion and all other homophobes wouldn't want to recognize this if research proves it's like that, as it would somehow validate gay sex, since our bodies have adapted to lube that area when getting fucked.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hooked up with a guy yesterday at a bathhouse here in my city. He was commenting on my nipple piercings so I brought him into my room for a better look-see. He laid down on his stomach and I started massaging him. He started groaning, and I kept it up. After about 5 minutes, he sat up, and I was kissing on him, when I kissed the back of his neck. He nearly passed out. He told me that was a big erogenous zone for him. So I kept it up and he kept wriggling around.

I then asked him if I could blindfold him so his sense of touch would be heightened. He agreed, so I blindfolded him. He laid back down on the bed. I let him lay there for a minute untouched so his sense of touch would be out of this world. Then I kissed the area just above his tailbone. That drove him crazy. Then I kissed all the way up to the top of his neck. All the while he was acting like he was going to pass out. This gave me an idea.

I told him to get on all-4s. He did, and I ate his ass out. He was tightening up like my other FB who has anal orgasms. I kept pushing him and pushing him. He was j/o while I was doing this. He didn't use words, just guttural moans and grunts coming out of his mouth. He actually had an anal orgasm. When it was over, he asked me what the hell that was. I told him, "you are one luck SOB. You just had an anal orgasm." I quickly explained what it was and that he needed to do some reading on them. They're very powerful.

I feel very honored to have given him his first anal orgasm. I also feel privileged to have been with two different guys who have had them. Nice! I think I'm gonna put that on my resume.

Guest ff-whole

A week ago I had a great toys and fisting session - see my picture album - and when the top fisted me, I finally started cumming without even touching my dick, it wasn't even hard at all...

Yes I don't need much lube either. As soon as I get a finger playing inside or a toy inside of me I start self-lubing so heavily that even the top was astounded.

Although I must say that the cumming sensation is a little bit different than the cumming when I jerk off or someone is sucking my dick, but nevertheless I do cumm.

My boyfriend gets anal orgasms. I can fuck him and give him six or seven. And while it might not be cum, his ass gets wet and leaks. So fucking amazing. And I have noticed it happens more to guys that take fist. Maybe that is not true, but is my experience anyway.

I had a black boyfriend in the last years of the decade of the 80s and early 90s. I have to say that was the best stud that has fucked me. While I was sitting astride on his dick, both looking us face to face, while he fucked my ass with all his strength, I ejaculated all my cum without touching my cock. I was always a passive for him. I have to say he's fat cock rubbing my prostate stimulated to the point of feeling the greatest pleasure experienced in each sex, and my ejaculation was always spontaneous. I have never achieved this pleasure with another man. That feeling isn't the same as masturbation, or when some guy suck my dick. I loved and still love this black, although the relationship no longer exists.

Alpha

• 4 years later...

The concept of anal orgasms is new to me but I realize now that I've been having them for a while. There will be points when I'm getting fucked by a top and I'll get goosebumps and my ass will start to jerk and convulse like I just came but nothing cums out of my dick. It's usually around that time my ass will open up and get slick according to my regulars. At times I've produced so much "ass cum" that a top thought it was another guys load in me.

Guest lucurious
26 minutes ago, BoyBakery said:

The concept of anal orgasms is new to me but I realize now that I've been having them for a while. There will be points when I'm getting fucked by a top and I'll get goosebumps and my ass will start to jerk and convulse like I just came but nothing cums out of my dick. It's usually around that time my ass will open up and get slick according to my regulars. At times I've produced so much "ass cum" that a top thought it was another guys load in me.

I've started having such orgasms recently. :2thumbs:

Guest PigTonight

Every single anal orgasm is 10X better than any cock orgasm I have EVER had... I guess it just proves I am a born bottom

My eyes roll back, my entire body shakes/quivers, I get chill bumps

Don't ever need to touch my cock during sex with another person. The only reason I cum right now is to make sure the 'pipes stay good' medically. I don't want prostrate issues.

Hence why I prefer the total top mentality.. but everyone wants to be versatile these days (as long as they can be on bottom 80% of the time, lol)