taking big dick

rawversatop

i need some suggestions here. have a FB that i have a great time with, but i usually top him. he wants to flip mebut hes close to 9 inches and fairly thick and i have a hard, no un intended, time taking him in my ass. he gets almost half way in and has to stop as it really becomes uncomfortable for me. any one have suggestions on how to gently train my hole to be able to take his cock? i bottom on ocassion and its usually not an issue if the top eases in and warms my ass up for a bit before poundingg away, but this is oe of the biggest cocks iv had in quits a while.

thanks men.

Guest JizzDumpWI
i need some suggestions here. have a FB that i have a great time with, but i usually top him. he wants to flip mebut hes close to 9 inches and fairly thick and i have a hard, no un intended, time taking him in my ass. he gets almost half way in and has to stop as it really becomes uncomfortable for me. any one have suggestions on how to gently train my hole to be able to take his cock? i bottom on ocassion and its usually not an issue if the top eases in and warms my ass up for a bit before poundingg away, but this is oe of the biggest cocks iv had in quits a while.

thanks men.

Lot's of lube, and when it starts to hurt, ask him to stop thrusting, clamp down with your ass muscles as hard as you can, then release. Do that a couple of times, then ask him to push in a little more. Repeat that cycle until he is balls deep. Then relax and enjoy.

I'm not particularly fond of big cocks because of the damage they can cause to my hole. I'm not sure if every bottom can train to take huge cocks. There may be some physical limitations for some bottoms, no matter how much they train. I know I'm one of them. If the cock that fucks me is too thick I notice pain afterwards and can't keep getting fucked by others.

relax,enjoy each others company,dont concentrate on how big he is......some lube and patience....no rushing and b4 u know it he will be balls deep.....if you like chems then try something called k-mex....1 tiny dab up ur hole and 20 mins later ull be begging him to fuck you deep.......im now looking for 12 inches that power fucks all night ;)

I've had 14" deep in me and the key is lots of lube and a slow entry. A slow fucking in and out motion each time going a little bit deeper will get it all in.

The other key is position. I find I can take longer bigger cocks in a doggy position as I can adjust the angle as it goes in.

Guest slobbvers

What is k-mex?

relax,enjoy each others company,dont concentrate on how big he is......some lube and patience....no rushing and b4 u know it he will be balls deep.....if you like chems then try something called k-mex....1 tiny dab up ur hole and 20 mins later ull be begging him to fuck you deep.......im now looking for 12 inches that power fucks all night ;)

I was in the same place for years and could only comfortably take 6 or 7", finally opened up with lots of practice and toy play. Play until it begins to feel uncomfortable and then back off and relax. Always use LOTs of lube. I think inflatables work great for stretching.

Now I'm insatiable and haven't yet found a cock too big (either thick or long) for me. A nice thick long cock will set me off and make me cum (and roll my eyes back in my head) without any touching.

at first i thought i could only take a dick or dildo 4-5 inches before it couldn't go in anymore

but playing with a GF's dildo i realized i just had to open up the "second hole"

it took several times and surprising amount of force (applied slowly and gently of course!)

but once i did i could get her entire 7" dildo inside me and push it in 1-2" even deeper

from then on i was hooked on that feeling of being totally filled up by a huge thick dick

9-10" dicks still hurt if the top is power-fucking and trying to dominate you (i think the bottom's pain is part of the top's pleasure in that context) but it doesn't have to hurt and feels oh so good