2013...New Year, new load tallies

AlwaysOpen

Just wondering how other guys are making out getting loads ( or delivering them) this year. I had to work New Years Eve till midnight, and so I was able to be up earlier than most on New Years Day-- but the net was very quiet. Ended up at a bar with a dark play area New Years evening, and ate 4 loads, sucked 12 men, but no fucking. Got online Jan 2nd and hooked up with an anon fuck buddy who came by and planted a 3 day load in my hole, shoved a butt plug in to save the juices. About 2 hours later I had another semi new, semi reg fucker ask if I was looking- the old cum had gotten rank, so I rinsed fast, and he was at the door and fucked a nice wad into me in 10 minutes or so. The night tapered off after that- but so far for 2013 I have 4 oral, 2 anal all raw sex loads. How are your numbers at this point ( and if this thread keeps legs thru the year, would be interesting to see how some of us progress in the load counts)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good posting AlwaysOpen guy. I like the idea of keeping track of stuff like this for the new year.

2 poz loads in my ass, one anon load in my mouth, and I've fucked 3 loads up other guys. NYE I road a super hot big-dicked guy for a long time, but we were both too fucked up (booze and shrooms) to get off.

Wellllll, Holy Fuckhole bottomforsize-- you certainly have raised the bar for the rest of us <g> ! And by any means possible , I intend to do my damnedest to surpass your numbers by the end of MAL next weekend < hint for any tops who might be attending-- my room will be avail for you to drop a load or 5 into me> Exactly what I was hoping for from you guys out there when I posted this- there is already a "where did you give or get your last load thread" for the guys popping a load out now and then-- I want to see the hard core cum sluts who cannot possible recall each encounter, only the sheer number of loads-- keep on getting loaded guys

Guest faggot hole

New Year's day was slow. Had been skiing and it was time to come home, so mostly i took oral loads (but one on the plane -- that's not bad). But yesterday was a bonanza. Four hits led to six loads (one guy had a roommate; one was a repeater), so YTD total is 8 anal loads, 6 oral.