2013...New Year, new load tallies

AlwaysOpen

So far 180 loads in my ass, pumped 12 loads into willing holes that wanted to be pozzed. Good start so far.

In 2012, the 107th hole I loaded ( good year for pozzing ) has reported to me that he has the fuck flu, so tonight I am going to nail him again :-)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that's a huge number of loads. And I thought I was slutty when late november I was going into sex clubs and bending over in dark rooms and letting guys fuck me raw and breed me. Only a few did though and some wore condoms (ugh). I think I've gotten more loads by just hooking up with random guys though.

This year so far I can actually count. 6. I don't even really count oral loads. But that just shows how much of an ass bottom I am. Unfortunately someone did fuck me with a condom recently and came in the condom. Fuck that was such a waste. For some reason my goal this year isn't too get an infinite number of loads. As hot as it sounds. I want to meet lots of fun tops this year and let them up my load count. I guess I'll focus more on quality of quantity this year. One year I'll go for quantity.

I've been so busy since New Year with my move to Manchester, new job etc and have only managed 3 loads.

But I have my own place now, in the city centre and I'm looking forward to being a right little slut over the next few weeks! :P Local lads hit me up!

Guest faggot hole

Update: YTD total: i've taken 37 anal loads; 22 oral. Seven yesterday alone. Looking forward to Super Bowl, which always is a bonanza day for taking loads.

• 5 weeks later...

TotalAssPig, Cumpig et al- as we approach the end of month #2 for 2013, how about some updates on your load counts?? My own tally is -

Anal : 30

Oral : 20

Piss : 11

Fist : 8

I should be way ahead on these numbers, but it seems like the men in Ft Lauderdale don't share my days off ( Tues , Wed) LOL

A big smile came over my face reading these posts.

When a potential slave contacts me, I always ask this question:

Tell me your numbers?

How many loads have you taken to date?

How many have you taken in 1 day or night?

How many can you keep in your ass?

Those numbers are important to me, because if someone contacts me from my ads: Cumpig slave wanted........ I want a real cumpig again. If someone doesn't get excited telling me about their sex and cum taking. I'm glad my fellow pigs like the same. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...