2013...New Year, new load tallies

AlwaysOpen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, got a new sling stand and sling from Ft Troff last week- so I am hoping numbers will begin to climb a bit faster. As of 31 Mar, I am at

43 loads up my ass

12 fists up my ass

11 piss sessions-mostly down my throat, although 1 was def deep up my hole

27 cum shots fed down my throat

/

And in a point of self promotion-- headed to Palm Springs 21-28 May. Will be holed up at Motel6 by ToolShed, sole reason is for cum and go fucks. ( that will be 21-24 May, May 22nd is my 57th B day, so if anyone wants to pimp my hole out all day/nite- get in touch with me) From 24 May thru 28, I will over at All Worlds for the Nasty Kink Pig weekend, again just looking for as many men using me as possible-- will never catch up to totalasspigs numbers (how DO you score so many loads dude???LOL) but am willing to try

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

As of yesterday (April 10, 2013) my tally is 76 anal, 82 oral. Also, one dog, but i'm not counting that in my totals. i took the f=dog cum up my cunt (and all over), then i licked up the excess from the floor, so i guess if that was included it would be both anal and oral -- LOL.

Thanks, AlwaysOpen for starting this valuable thread. i'll do my best to remember to update from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

Broke into triple figures last night 100 anal loads taken; 96 loads taken orally (and every one of them swallowed). Got off to a flying start on my second century this morning at the gym. Total as of now: 103 taken anally; an even 100 orally.