When you meet the crazy --

Guest Matias47

Guest Matias47

Was horny to nail some ass week before last and posted on CL for a twink. I always post as POZ, undetectable and BB. I make a decision and invite this kid over. He gets to my place fast, when I check his ID (he looked young and I caught a 16 yr old that way, thankfully. But that's another story) turns out he lives down the street. Anyway, we kiss, fondle each other, he won't take his shirt off but off go the pants. He's blowing me, then answers his phone -- he apologizes says something about his car, goes back to blowing me, then answers his phone again. I tell him to go take care of his car and try another time. Fine. I get someone else to come over and bang him twice as hard. Later, I get a text from the first kid saying, "You better be clean because I'm going to get tested and if I'm positive I'm going to come over there!"

Seriously, that's a quote. I explain that there's no way what he did could make him poz and if he is, it's because he fucked somebody else BB, which we did not do. I also explained, calmly, that threatening me was not very wise. He replied, "It's not a threat, it's a fact! If I'm poz, it's all over for you!" I said, fine, compiled the original ad, the emails and texts went to my lawyer and had him take out a restraining order. The reason I did that was to get it on record that he was informed of my status before putting my cock in his mouth and that I followed California law. It's a good thing CA has pretty mild disclosure laws. There are states where a poz guy can be arrested for exposing another person to HIV even with informed consent.

I just got a text from him apologizing -- of course, I've sent a copy to my attorney and will let the authorities know he broke the restraining order.

The upshot is -- I think I'll stick to bathhouses and known FBs for a while.

Share your psycho stories.

im neg and i would never do that if i know that i was messing with someone poz to me that just sounds like someone was trying to get money or someone locked up. he needs his ass beat hands down for even starting some shit like that.

Very interesting post, wonder why it only has 2 replies so far.

This is very fucked up. I am not into stereotypes, but I must admit that I always skip kids because of that, they are not mature enough. I think since I turned 25 yo+, the youngest man I've fucked was 22 yo. A 50 yo man could be as ignorant as that or even worst, I know, but it's less probable to happen, and would be more manageable if having a court case. Judges' way of thinking is kids always say the truth, kids are victims, etc. Even though 16 is legal if is he is ok with having sex, it's still extremely dangerous, again, in courts, they always say the absolute truth about everything, so if he said you raped him and you say that he agreed to have sex, what you think the judge's ruling will be?

Your experience reminded me of something I have always wondered about. So many adds on sites such as CL in which SO many say "I'm clean, HIV/STDs free, you be too", "tested HIV- on Jan. 5th, record on file", etc. I feel many of such statements are false or half truth. Maybe some are pos and say are neg, and many must be "I have no idea, don't dare to test, but as I feel good, not ill, I'm sure I'm "clean"". I feel if you are really neg, why the fuck are you doing or thinking about when posting a sex add looking for anonymous, one night stand sex? I say, take the risk, or don't bitch about it. If you become poz, it was your decision, the consequence of something you decided to do.

So I completely agree, if you are poz, stick to poz guys, please FORGET about bug chasers, and neg ones who are cool with poz ones. Same as with kids, in courts, poz guys are the devil and will be severely punished.

Where I live there are huge problems in justice system, it's not efficient and it's corrupted, but at least, there's not a culture of suing and there are still not such stupid laws, if a fag goes crying to a judge saying a horrible devil gay man infected him with HIV, the judge will say, you are a grown up man, and know what the risks are and decided to take them, so case is dismissed, you can leave the courthouse, have a good day.

--

Luckily, I had never had such a bad experience, only a couple of times some guys I was not anymore interested in, kept calling me many times a day for a long time, but never have felt afraid in terms of personal safety or of being sued.

Guest Matias47

Yeah -- I'm not sure he was actually after anything as far as a lawsuit or something or just honestly nuts. BUT, it was actually the online nature of the hook up that saved my ass, if you will. He sent me naked pics, a pic of him sucking cock and he expressed he knew and understood that I was poz and undetectable but wanted my load. And being 22 (like I said, I checked his ID) and not 18, there was less chance he could get away with a young and stupid defense. Not with the emails and texts.

But, it did make me think what if I had met him at a bar or some such and didn't have the evidence to back up my story? I feel I really missed the bullet on this one.

Like I said, no one's coming over to my place any more that's not a known quantity. I'll stick to bhs and other anon situations for hook ups.

Gotcha. Best thing just in case is to make our adds without so many piggy details. Imagine someone sues you and you have to take such an add to court where you wrote things like you like eating turds, or having the guy peeing on your face.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Matias, that is troubling. I do tend to agree, and tend to restrict play to guys 30 or older. 20's are too strange a decade. Troubling that you cast a huge lot of guys who are not poz in your net though.

For example, while my last test a week ago was "neg"; the reality is that leading up to that test, and since then, I've taken a few loads. That test was a snapshot. Anyone informed at all would know that a neg result does not mean a man is 'neg'. And I think that is part of the trouble, especially with younger guys. They live as if that "neg" test somehow casts a magic "safety net".

In my view, we either enjoy bare and whatever the consequences, we accept them as the "price" (as it were) of admission. I really hate the idea of cutting out "half my option pool" based upon a snapshot test (from either viewpoint of top or bottom; or the viewpoint of the poz or not poz). Conversations with potential playmate might well be in this realm than a simplistic "are you poz?", "are you neg?", "are you young?". etc.

J

glad it worked out for you. im sure it was a little scary after talking to your lawyer

only once did i deal with crazy, guy in boston fucks me one night in my hotel room, told him id let him know when i come back to town, my mistake was giving him my cell number. He called me almost every day for 3 weeks. of course some of those times i was with my wife. I emailed him and told him to only email me, he apologizes and does it again the next day. I blocked his number. I had something like 100 emails over the course of the next month telling me how he loved me and wanted to get together again. never at any point in my life have i lead a guy on about a relationship. Obviously I never contacted him and the nasty emails eventually stopped. thank god or there would have been a problem for him on one of my trips. My lesson from that was no cell numbers ever again.

late one night i was at the corner of horny and stupid, and i made a wrong turn. i invited a guy who had been pursuing me on a4a for a while over.

he was adorable-- 25, nice body, big cock, bubble butt, funny and sweet. good kisser, pretty good head-giver, tight hole.

we blew and fucked each other for a few hours. it was quite nice.

eight days later i got a message from him. he had gonorrhea and was 99% certain he'd gotten it from me. i replied that i had no symptoms of anything, thanked him for letting me know, and told him i'd certainly get checked out right away.

he seemed to think i was lying. i told him he might've been exposed some time ago and just been asymptomatic. he didn't seem to believe me.

i got the full $80 panel at the health dept-- gono, syph, hiv, chlamydia, warts, etc. i was swabbed, gave blood, had a wire q-tip shoved into my urethra, you name it.

i kinda thought they were gonna tell me i'm poz. i'm not. turns out i'm so clean i should squeak when i walk.

i gave cutie the courtesy of an update. he didn't respond.

about a week later, i got another mesage from him. he'd had such a hot time with me that he wanted to get together again as soon as possible.

i told him that while the sex was fun, all the drama afterward wasn't.

and then i blocked him.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Sounds like a wise approach on your part einathens. All the guy had to do was acknowledge that you took him seriously, thank you for doing that. It does, sadly, seem to be an affliction of our younger brothers here.

If you and I share similar paths; you'll probably be hearing from someone else at a point how pissed the guy you blocked was at you for blocking him; and how you're the bad guy... Sigh...

Have had two experiences with the cray..

First was when i first moved down here. Hooked up with a guy regularly, always played safe till he showed up at my place drunk one night for some booty. We fucked like rabbits. Next day he borrowed one of my favorite ballcaps for his walk of shame. A week or so later he trxts me to tell me he has gono and that he got it from me. I thank him but tell him i have no symptoms but will get checked. I go get the full screening, and it all comes back neg. I tell him and he still blames me. I tell him to fuck off. Pissed i lost that cap.

A couple years ago, i was drunk again with a different fb. He always wanted safe, so we did until that night. I fucked him bare at his request, didnt even cum in him, blew my load on his stomach after he came from me fucking him. A few months later he dumped me for a new guy. About 10 months after our one BB encounter he gets real sick, in hospital, and they do the bloodwork, he is newly poz. He goes off on me because "i exposed him to my aids". O explain that he would be amazing since it had been so long, but whatever. After his BF dumped him because he had finally gotten my FB poz, he admitted to me tearfully that the BF had lied to him, they had BB'd often and that is where he had gotten the bug. I wrote it off as a tragic mess and have not seen him since.

I had a similar experience with a psycho I once had sex with, when we finished we asked for my phone number. I used to give it away pretty easily when I was younger, but never had a bad time. But this one psycho was so hot, so great at sex, that I gave it to him. Then I was like "I should have not done this", so he called me later that night, at about 3:45 am and I answered it, said that I had a good time but got to sleep, and so he continued calling me for about 3 months an average of 2-3 times per day. It was really annoying, if someone you met, or had sex with doesn't answer the first 3 calls, it's way obvious he is no interested, so move on.

I once was taking a nap, was half awake, half asleep, and was expecting a call from a friend. Because of that, as soon as I heard the phone ringing, I answered it without checking out who was calling me. It was that damn guy, after 3 months he was still calling me. I told him so, "I accidentally answered, sorry I haven't answered your calls for so long, but I didn't know how to let you know that I have a bf, and need to be cautious and discreet, I had a great time with you, but please stop calling me so he doesn't notice and start asking me who is calling me", he took it ok, told me I should had told him before, but that he understands and is ok, he then stopped calling me.

What I learned? I learned to NEVER give the phone number to someone you don't know. Almost everyone nowadays have a computer, a cell phone with internet access, and almost all have an email address. Everytime someone asks me for my phone number, no matter how hot he is, I say "I'm sorry I don't give out my number without thoroughly knowing the person, but we can exchange email addresses and keep in touch that way". Some give them to me, others say such things as "I don't check it often", in which case I reply "then I'm sorry, that's the only way I go", but if we see each other around in the future, we can chat and/or have sex again.

This is why I never invite anyone home or give my # out but in these days of caller ID it sometimes is hard to avoid if it is the only way to secure a hook up. I have a partner and don't want someone showing up unexpected looking for a booty call. I always let them know up front that I am poz and only play with poz, have a bf and need to be discreet. I'm healthy and undetectable but still some people lie for whatever reason and have second thoughts after the fun.

Guest Matias47
Matias, that is troubling. I do tend to agree, and tend to restrict play to guys 30 or older. 20's are too strange a decade. Troubling that you cast a huge lot of guys who are not poz in your net though.

For example, while my last test a week ago was "neg"; the reality is that leading up to that test, and since then, I've taken a few loads. That test was a snapshot. Anyone informed at all would know that a neg result does not mean a man is 'neg'. And I think that is part of the trouble, especially with younger guys. They live as if that "neg" test somehow casts a magic "safety net".

In my view, we either enjoy bare and whatever the consequences, we accept them as the "price" (as it were) of admission. I really hate the idea of cutting out "half my option pool" based upon a snapshot test (from either viewpoint of top or bottom; or the viewpoint of the poz or not poz). Conversations with potential playmate might well be in this realm than a simplistic "are you poz?", "are you neg?", "are you young?". etc.

J

I'm not sure I get your point. I may be dense, I admit. My ads are always for "Poz or Poz friendly" and I clearly state that I'm on meds and "have been consistently undetectable for 5 years." I also explain to the negs that that doesn't guarantee there's no virus in my cum which they will be taking in their mouth or ass.

I'm very clear. So, what do you find troubling about my net? I'm not being an asshole, it's an honest question.

And to the other guys about the phone and home -- yeah, no more hook ups at my place and I had a google number, but for an extra layer of identity protection, I just got a drop phone paid for in cash. It's weird, but having sex when you're poz can land you in hot water -- I was lucky I actually had proof of consent.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Nope, I am sure you are NOT dense... The post didn't contain that you ask for "poz or poz friendly"... But actually I tripped over "thicks" one liner that followed your post, that said "thats why I stay away from males who are neg. You never know when theyll go wacked like yours did".... And incorrectly attributed that as the concluding line of your post.

As I originally read YOUR post, I really found it troubling the games that fellow was laying on you. Probably the biggest error was somehow concluding he could be poz from sex ONE WEEK before. That would be a remarkably fast seroconversion. But now knowing that YOUR OWN post asked for poz or poz friendly; the kid has to be an idiot.

I do wonder, and man I hope this is rhetorical but I fear it isn't; how many younger guys are looking to be converted, and then use that against sex partners as a lever to get cash? That, amongst other things, I why I tend to avoid the under 30 crowd. Well that and hardly any of them have a interest in a guy in his 50's. :)

In your specific case, I suspect that is exactly what he was after....