Bath House Clothing Question

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

What do most guys wear when at a bath house? All nude? Jocks? Shirt only? I'll be at a few in the next few months and would like to know if it would be ok to wear a leather vest or rubber top? Thx

Most guys strip down to just a cockring and put a towel around themselves. Some wear flip-flops.

One guy wore a leather vest and jockstrap and boots...and another guy wore just his underwear.

But mostly I saw just a towel around the waist!

Guest BBSeroMan

Hell yeah. You can wear that. I frequent bathouses a few times a week. I always wear a pair of timberland work boots and a baseball hat, sometimes a wife beater shirt and always a cock ring. They give you towels when you go in but I don't fucking use them. For me, having my uncut junk out is good advertising to get head from mulitple guys and of course breeding and loading up cunts with semen.

Hell yeah. You can wear that. I frequent bathouses a few times a week. I always wear a pair of timberland work boots and a baseball hat, sometimes a wife beater shirt and always a cock ring. They give you towels when you go in but I don't fucking use them. For me, having my uncut junk out is good advertising to get head from mulitple guys and of course breeding and loading up cunts with semen.

I agree with everyone's comments. Only thing you don't want to wear are street clothes. Not that it actually does, but when I see a guy in street clothes, it lowers the mood of the place. Additionally... BBSeroMan: if I saw you at one of my local bathhouses donned up like that, I would gladly bend down to give you head to get you nice and hard before turning around and offering you my ass.

Can't help but chuckle at this thread in that absolute turn-off for me is a guy walking around wearing a towel and run-of-the-mill runners or flip-flops. I mean, presumably they're sharing their orifices with sundry guys but are afraid of what they're going to catch off the floor through their feet? I don't get it.

Guest Matias47
Can't help but chuckle at this thread in that absolute turn-off for me is a guy walking around wearing a towel and run-of-the-mill runners or flip-flops. I mean, presumably they're sharing their orifices with sundry guys but are afraid of what they're going to catch off the floor through their feet? I don't get it.

I have tarsal tunnel, the foot version of carpal tunnel. As such I have to have something padding the bottom of my feet (well, my right foot, but wearing something on only one foot looks ever more silly), preferably with arch support, or the pinched nerve fires up and burns like hemmorhoids. Plus, some people are not comfortable walking around in bare feet, especially at clubs with outdoor areas. It's not always a matter of catching something off the floor.

I have tarsal tunnel, the foot version of carpal tunnel. As such I have to have something padding the bottom of my feet (well, my right foot, but wearing something on only one foot looks ever more silly), preferably with arch support, or the pinched nerve fires up and burns like hemmorhoids. Plus, some people are not comfortable walking around in bare feet, especially at clubs with outdoor areas. It's not always a matter of catching something off the floor.

Thank you for gently challenging my prejudice.

I have gone plenty of times to bathhouses in some cities and I have barely seen anyone wearing something different than a towel around there waists, naked. Anything else like cockrings, flipflops are optional things you could consider, but basically, that's it. I have seen very few guys in leather gear. But definitely guys wear about anything at bathhouses, even street clothes, which are very annoying, and if I were in charge of such a place, would ask them to leave.

IMO, bathhouses are the worst place to have sex, by far! There's the same bitchiness, attitudes, chit-chatting, standing/posing/modeling, etc. that you would find at any regular bar, only difference is they are naked with a towel around their waists. None of them are on the cheap side, you have to pay a considerable amount of money to go through such stupidity, I'm way done of them.