Got Fucked By A Guy I Met At A Bar

I met up with some friends tonight at a gay bar, not looking to hookup, I was just out for some drinks. At one point I saw a guy who was cruising me a bit - he sent me over a drink. I went over to say thanks. He was a very hot guy, a nice build, and at about 6'1", he was a little taller am I. We chatted a bit and after we realized we were a match he asked me if I would like to play. Naturally I accepted his invitation, and as he lived only a few minutes down the road, the game was on.

We had not talked about playing BB or safe. As most all the guys I have ever played with from that particular club played safe, I expected the same. I am an ex-boyscout so I had cleaned-up well - just in case I did hookup. Always be prepared! We arrived at his place and went right to business. He had mentioned at the bar that he was packing seven uncut inches, but hadn't mentioned he was about six inches 'round: his fuckin' dick looked like a beer can. It was a welcome surprise but made sucking him pretty stressful on my jaw. We made out a bit, got naked, and he had me service his cock for several minutes. I was thinking we were not going to fuck, that I would just suck him off, and that such was why he had me work his cock for a long time. Then he stopped me saying "Relax, I don't want to cum yet" adding "I wanna fuck you." I was more than happy to hear that.

He told me to bend over he wanted to eat my ass a bit. He was a great ass muncher - he really worked my hole. At one point he remarked that he became good at eating ass and getting it ready for fucking, because so many guys had a hard time accommodating his cock because of its girth. I understood what he was talking about. He teased my ass with his cock. I could feel the head of his dick rubbing my hole. All I could think was 'Please, fuck me RAW!' I moaned, signaling how good it felt and he noticed it. He stuck the head of his dick in just a little and then pulled it back out, doing this a few times. Then stopped, and grabbed poppers, lube and a condom from his night stand. Although I thought the use of a condom sucked nut, at least I would get fucked, which was better than not getting fucked. Little did I know what was to transpire.

He took a long hit of the poppers and then handed them to me. I heard him playing with the condom wrapper, and as he donned the condom he said "Let's see how this works." He lubed my hole and his cock and started to push in. I don't know why but getting fucked by a guy wearing a condom has always been a problem for me. Maybe it's the increased friction of the latex against the flesh of my tight ass. He put on more lube but still his beer can dick could not really get in. He lubed up his finger and started to work the lube into my hole. After a few tries his dick started to slide in, but the pain was too much. I told him to stop I could not take it. He responded saying "I'll take my time, but one way or another I'm gonna fuck you" adding "There's no way I'm gonna let your tight ass get away without opening it up."

I agreed saying "I"ll do what ever I can to take it" and with that I took another huge hit from the poppers and he started to slide in again.

He got about half way in and we heard it: the snap of the condom as it broke. He quickly pulled out and muttered "FUCK!" His dick have been slowly sliding in, but the friction on the condom was to much. Inwardly I was hoping he would simply abandon the condom and fuck me raw, reasoning he would certainly be able to slide more readily, and I would certainly love it. He grabbed another condom, put it on, saying "If this one breaks I'm gonna have to fuck you raw!" My ass started to twitch. I was hoped the damn condom would break and that he would follow through on his threat.

I took another hit on the poppers and again he started to push in. The pain was unreal. I moaned loudly, doing all the tricks bottoms usually do to take big cock, but I also wanted to stress the condom. It didn't matter. After about five deep thrusts there was another snap - the second condom also broke. His cock lodged in my ass, the broken condom still up there as well, he said, "Fuck man. That was the last condom. You neg or poz?" I said I didn't know. He responded "What do you mean you don't know. Do you let poz guys fuck you raw?" I was unsure how to respond, thinking that if I told him the truth, that I had let poz guys fuck me raw, he might be turned-off and terminate our session. I decided to evade his question and answered "I haven't been tested in several months and I had played bareback with several guys since my last test." Recognizing my evasion, he responded "You didn't answer my question. Do you take loads from poz guys? Do you let them fuck you raw?"

He had painted me into a corner. If I responded "Yes" I might not get fucked. If I responded "No" I still might not get fucked. I chose a middle ground saying "I don't know for sure if any of the guys who fucked me raw were poz. I didn't ask."

"So, as long as you get fucked, you don't care if the guy is neg or poz?"

I replied saying only "I don't ask."

During this whole exchange he keep slowly fucking me with his exposed raw cock in my hole. He looked at me and said, "To be honest, the condom was for you not for me. I'm poz."

I was laying on my back his beer can size cock deep in my hole. He continued saying "I don't give a fuck. I'm gonna breed you now. I'm poz, but I'm on meds, so the risk is low - but it's there." He held me tightly and keep pumping me as he said this. "To be honest, I was gonna stealth you anyway. All my condoms break, although usually they last a bit longer. I go to that bar anytime I feel like spreading my seed. I always find a bitch like you willing to come here and get fucked. I don't know exactly what's going on, but your super-tight ass fucked up my game." The pace of his fucking increased. He was getting close. "So now I'm just gonna tell you, I'm gonna breed you." As he finished his statement he started to cum.

As soon as he was done, he pointed me to the bathroom to clean up and when I was ready he sent me on my way, his phone number in my pocket and a huge load in my gut.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 19

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...