Guys that seem to be possessed or having a heart/epilectic attack while cumming

vrsbbltn

I wonder if any of you have been with guys who act like that when they cum.

I think it's not common, of over 100 guys I'd have had sex with, only 2 have scared the shit out of me. They were not acting funny, they were real, and both lasted in such a weird orgasm much more than normal, maybe around 30 seconds. Even though some guys do scream and seem to be in pain, these 2 were beyond what's normal/acceptable.

First one was about 1 1/2 years ago. This one seemed to be possessed. He was a versatile guy I met at a bar then we went to a motel. He came while fucking me (inside), I was laying on my legs up. He then started screaming very loud like he was in terrible pain, his skin became tomato red, the arteries on all of his body were swollen, his eyes scared me as I saw about 90% white (his irises kinda hid behind the upper eyelids, at first he was holding my thighs very hard then he lost such strength and became very weak almost fell. After he finally shut-up and was back to normal, his body temperature was very hot and his eyes were very watery. I asked him if he was ok, that I got scared, he said yes, that many times he has such orgasm, specially when he hasn't cum for a long time, and that many guys have been really scared about it.

Second one was about 4 months ago. This one seemed to be having a heart/epileptic attack. He was a bottom guy I was fucking. He was laying on the bed. I was fucking him hard, then he started to act weird, said something like "I'm about to cum", but didn't immediately cum, instead, he started making abrupt/erratic/sudden body movements, around 6 seconds after he started acting like that cum started flowing out, and I noticed that even though it wasn't a lot of cum, it was very thick, got out little by little, so he probably hadn't cum in a long time like the previous guy. This one didn't scream, he just breathed very intensely and closed his eyes while cumming. After he finished he looked normal. He said "don't worry I was not having an attack".

So after these experiences I wonder what it is about. No matter I don't cum in 2 months, when I finally do, don't act like that. I wonder if it is due to anything else, if some guys always experience this, if it is painful, if it could lead to something serious like a real heart attack.

Any of you know anything about this? Do you or some guys you've fucked with have acted like this? Have you been scared or feel it's exciting?

The best advantage is if you are in a dark room and he's fucking you, you know he's cumming. I find it bizarre but I did have a guy I used to massage and play with who used to cum loudly like a grunt pain. I'm like most people, I think we learn to be quiet so others don't hear us as we jerk off when we were younger.

I had a top once that used to do this weird spluttering thing, he'd jerk his head a lot and make this grunt noise, but when he did it he'd spit, I actually thought for a second he'd pulled out and was shooting up my back, but no, he was dribbling on me.