Descent: Becoming a Public POZ Cumdump

• 9 months later...
Guest mspsubmale

also agreeing that this is a progression that, it appears from all the comments so far, that a lot of us are either going through or want to go through.  from my experience, i'm also at that point that i've turned into a total bareback bottom, and not as concerned about the status of any top that i can have contact with.  with most, i look at their status on BBRT (or wherever), but don't rule out contacting them as a negative to stop me...

This is one of the most important things I have ever read. When I first found it, I came so hard it hurt. Then I felt ashamed I would be turned on by it.. With this year's transformation, I have to get almost to the bottom of the page to find something I haven't done. 

If you are turned on by barebacking and take even one step down the line, this isn't fiction, it's prophecy.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The descent truly begins when you take your first poz load.

The bug infects your psyche as well as your body. You gain insight into man's true nature as a sex animal. You are liberated to be true to your nature, and you run TOWARD the danger and thrill of poz seed.

Welcome to the brotherhood.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A Marvelous job of capturing the trip from protected to hole dripping cum pig:

The 70's were no condoms, men,women,gay bi etc....incredible. Then condoms became necessary, but around 1994 distinctly remember the moment I knew I would never use or have someone fuck me with a condom....had just shot a big load in a guy at Flex, he hadn't had any condoms and I said to myself heading to my room, "Fuck, raw feels too good to ever go back" ... Poz as of 2003 and no regrets whatsoever.