open door question

kellyanne

Ive done it. You can't beat Craigslist. And the sluttier the ad, the better the response. No one wants to fuck a "Mr. Nice Guy". THey might want to date that, but for an anonymous scene, they just want a whore. The anticipations and anxiety is exhilarating. The element of danger is most evident. Like skydiving.

• 2 months later...

I've done it in a hotel while traveling for work. Its REALLY hot hearing the door open and not seeing how is coming in. The anticipation starts to build as they close the door and then hear them taking off their clothes. Then they climb up on the bed and mount you and start fucking you. They shoot it deep usually and climb off get dressed and out the door they go. It's Fucking Awesome!

I agree, craigslist is best. Get a room at a typical sleez hotel, ask for a room out back with an outside entrance. Post an ad with the hotel but don't put the room number in the ad, this way you get some cotrol over who when how many guys show.

After that it's respond to emails, get a few guys on their way and get ready. Leave door cracked just a bit, get on the bed face down ass up and wait. The rest is pure awesomeness, anon guys fucking you for 50 seconds and getting off inside your ass.

Love it, best sex there is!

Sorry, but never put the name of the hotel in the add. They hate that. All you need is to have hotel security get involved and I know one guy who had that humiliating experience after posting the hotel name. Only give that after you respond.

I agree, craigslist is best. Get a room at a typical sleez hotel, ask for a room out back with an outside entrance. Post an ad with the hotel but don't put the room number in the ad, this way you get some cotrol over who when how many guys show.

After that it's respond to emails, get a few guys on their way and get ready. Leave door cracked just a bit, get on the bed face down ass up and wait. The rest is pure awesomeness, anon guys fucking you for 50 seconds and getting off inside your ass.

Love it, best sex there is!