First story

Gearguy22

Long time lurker first time I'm posting here though. I just wanted to give you a quick story of my last loads.

I posted on Craigslist, saying I was going to be waiting in a jockstrap and blindfold for guys to come by and top me. He door would be unlocked for an hour and a half and I would delete the post after an hour so no one would show up to a locked door.

After I posted I got ready, lubing my ass and putting on my blindfold. I waited for about 10 minutes when I heard the first guy come thru my door. I pulled the blindfold down and listened as he undressed. Without a word I felt the head of his cock probing my hole. I never said in the post whether I was playing safe or not, and didn't here a condom being opened so I knew he was going raw.

His cock was thick, and he rammed for a good 15 minutes when I heard the door opening again. Another guy walked in and started undressing. He tapped his dick on my lips so I would open up and allow it entry to my throat. After about 10 more minutes the first guy busted and I felt his hot load flooding my ass. He pulled out and started getting dressed.

Guy 2 removed his cock from my mouth and moved around to my ass. I heard him opening up a condom and sighed inwardly to myself. He started fucking me and lasted a good 20 minites. After he left I removed my blindfold and went to go delete the post as about an hour had passed.

I looked on the floor and found guy #2 used condom tied in a knot keeping his warm spooge safe for me.

I opened the condom and ate half of his sizeable load, and dumped the other on my cracked fingering it into my hole when I heard my door opening again. I quickly pulled the blindfold back down over my eyes and heard 2 sets of feet walking in.

I heard then undress and walk over to me. One of them put his cock in my mouth, while the other examined my pussy.

"It's been used, and seeded already; just the way I like them" he said right before shoving his cock inside me.

These 2 didn't last long and before I knew it I was getting one load deposited in my throat and another in my ass. As they got dressed I heard them talking about hoping to see another ad from me soon, and they left.

I waited around for the rest of my time to elapse before getting up and cleaning myself off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...