Tomorrow's the day for the test result.

ultrafuck

Hi guys,

Tomorrow (Tuesday, 5th February 2013) is the day I get the results of my HIV test. Considering the fact that I've been fucking, and been fucked by, a Poz guy not on meds for the last four months - all raw - I guess the chances are pretty high. I don't know how I feel, actually. In a way scared, otherwise excited. I'm not losing sleep over it,that's for sure, but will be glad when I know one way or the other. I've been raw fucked by poz guys many times in the past, and always stayed neg, but this is the first time I've been doing it with the same guy for an extended period. I'll post my results as soon as I have them.

I wonder how other guys felt the day before they got their results????? :confused:

my last 2 tests i was sure they were gonna tell me i was poz.

this was after months of raw gangbangs (anywhwere from 10 to 24 loads at a time) and getting bred several times a week for months by one poz guy.

both times, my results came back negative.

wow, very exciting! let us know what the result was en how you felt about it. which result are you hoping for?

good luck! xxx

I certainly shall. What am I hoping for? Hard to say, really, but somehow the freedom of poz appeals to me. We'll see tomorrow, and sure, I will let you know.

Guest pozpig46

Just because you have been fucked by a poz guy not on meds you might have a rare gene in your DNA that prevents you from getting the bug. I have a friend who is like that. Post your results when you get them .

Just because you have been fucked by a poz guy not on meds you might have a rare gene in your DNA that prevents you from getting the bug. I have a friend who is like that. Post your results when you get them .

Who knows, but I'll see this afternoon. Have a hell of a cold at the moment, but then so do most people in this area, so it's very unlikely to be fuck flu.

Anyway, I'll post the result later.

i just felt like a normal guy without poz when i waited for the result..

and before i got the result, i just knew it i would be a poz because of my sex journey..

so when i got the result, that's what i want to be, no regrets at all.

i got my result 2 weeksago anyway..

you want bareback and raw so you must take the risk..

i just felt like a normal guy without poz when i waited for the result..

and before i got the result, i just knew it i would be a poz because of my sex journey..

so when i got the result, that's what i want to be, no regrets at all.

i got my result 2 weeksago anyway..

you want bareback and raw so you must take the risk..

I guess I feel pretty much the same. After all, I knew my fuck buddy was poz from the word go (started fucking pretty regularly about five months ago), and condoms have never been an issue. Sometimes before he comes to me, I get a little over-zealous cleaning out my ass, and there has been some blood on several occasions, so his juice has certainly entered my blood stream. Oh, well, not long now and I'll know for sure.