rimming

leontes

Fuck it, I love rimming, to the extent that it could easily become the main event. But sooner one of us has to make the decision to break off in order to fuck: just better hope that he left enough spit up there... Then when it becomes felching one one side and rimming one the other, who can blame the other for unloading in that arse? Back to felching and the first guy to get it up again has the other's arse. Kinda cyclical... And the fact that the easiest way to double rim like this entails a lot of body contact is all to the good, makes it probably my favourite of the vanilla sex acts - even more so when guys don't expect such attention paid to their holes, or to pay so much attention to someone else's hole. And should you need a break from getting your tongue in there, the cock's pretty conveniently placed...

I agree with bearbandit. Sometimes I just want to lick and chew and nibble on a hole. If nothing else happens I'm still a happy boy. When I encounter a nice, smooth, hairless or trimmed hole, all bets are off. Especially if he's into it. Moaning, getting verbal. I start huffing poppers and I could stay down there for hours. I have a fb friend who I usually fist him when we get together, but we always start with my tongue in his hole. He's able to have anal orgasms which only spurs me on further. I gave him 13 little orgasms one day before my hand went inside him. And then he j/o with my hand inside him. It was intense and incredibly erotic. For both of us.

Guest Matias47

When I top, I love rimming a clean, smooth hole before fucking.

When I bottom, I can take it or leave it -- but if it's what gets the top all hard and ready, go for it.

I'm not really into rimming a top.

I love rimming a guys hole. The hairier it is, the better. Thats just a personal preference. I love to get my tongue up his hole and suck and chew and tease it. Usually, it drives him wild. Its all part of the build-up to him turning me over and doing the same to me. This prompts me to open up and fuckhole wet with his spit is ideal lube for his cock.

love rimming a nice hot ass before fucking and fisting it. Like going in deep with my tongue feeling the inside of the hole get the man all excited and ready to blow. Also like using my fingers to spread the hole wide open so I can get my tongue further inside licking it all the way also love a great rim job myself

Guest ff-whole

I just loved to get rimmed... it turns me on so much, I loosen up completely and your dick can slide right inside... it makes me wet and gooey and you won't need any lube.

Love to get rimmed before getting fucked and love to rim before fucking... especially when I can find a previous load up there!!! Can suck, chew and tongue fuck a nice ass for hours when with poppers.