Wasted facial look

bb4ever

I've never seen a guy with the wasted AIDS look, can anyone point me towards any pics pls?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32380[/ATTACH]

Here is what if looks like. looks like before and after, but I've seen better results in ads.

post-2467-140864342965_thumb.jpg

post-2467-140864342966_thumb.jpg

2 celebs that look like they have it, Rupaul and Richard Greco.

Edited by Pig Bottom

• 1 month later...

Yes shocking to me how many people on this thread as well as some other threads also discussing HIV related wasting think its "hot". Seeing someone who is suffering from ths advanced stages of a terminal illness is most definitely not hot.:

Yes shocking to me how many people on this thread as well as some other threads also discussing HIV related wasting think its "hot". Seeing someone who is suffering from ths advanced stages of a terminal illness is most definitely not hot.:

Wow! Thanks for the vote of confidence! Lipoatrophy can come and go according to your state of health at the time. These days, far from being the result of illness, it's more likely to be the result of over-prescribed drugs between ten and fifteen years ago. Lipoatrophy caused by illness has always tended to appear (if it's going to appear at all) earlier than you imply. Final stage HIV disease is life threatening, not terminal. Terminal disease is when there is no chance of a turn around. I know people walking around today who once only had four or five CD4 cells.

Why not read up a biit on HIV and stop telling people what they can and can't find attractive: if someone tells me they find my facial wasting (or indeed wasting syndrome when I had that) attractive, all I ask is that it's not the only thing about me they find attractive.

There is nothing hot in seeing that someone is obviously not well... There r some solutions out there, so I would def go for it. I saw it in my ex bf who at one stage looked very ill and skinny...I noticed people making remarks behind his back and every time I was ready to punch their lights out! He got better and looks very healthy now a days....it took a toll on our relationship as instead of feeling lust.... I felt sorry for him. I never told him this obviously.... But deep down he could tell...surround Urself with people who care for who u r and not the way u look...

Oh wait HIV patients couldn't be in a hospice because its not a terminal illness it's only life threatening . Pull someone off their arvs and see how long the definition life threatening applies

I bet you aren't even old enough to wipe your own ass yet. Such judgmental, arrogance will come back to haunt you. Why do so many people base their choices for sex, their affections, and love on looks, or skin color, instead of the person. Oh, and yes I do have the right to say you're arrogant, being so myself. At least I know my character faults, and work around them.