What's the ideal ratio of bottoms to top. A poll

Slut4anyload

What would be the ideal bottom to top ratio?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the ideal bottom to top ratio?

• >1:1. The best would be to have MORE bottoms than tops.
    • 1:1 The ideal would be equal numbers of bottoms and tops.
    • 1:2 It would be good to have about 2 tops for every bottom.
    • 1:3 How about 3 tops for every bottom
    • 1:5 or more. Bottoms can just keep taking cock, so we need at least 5 for each one.

Guest faggot hole

Personally, i get nervous when there's another bottom close by. The ideal ratio of Tops to bottoms from my perspective is Unlimited to one. i've taken on as many as 14 tops and could have taken more.

• 4 months later...

Ideally there should be at least 2 tops per each bottom in any group. As a top I've always appreciated the breather to work up another load while making sure all the fuck holes are adequately cum saturated before moving onto the next breeding

Guest SBBOY

I know when I get get fucked it makes me a greedy fucker. When I'm having anon fuck and go at my place I look for at least 5-10 tops to come and dump a load and go.

• 8 months later...

There are way too many bottoms out there. Everyone is a bottom or "versatile" which is a fancy word for a bottom who can fuck if he wants. A total bottom always finds it difficult to find a true top to fuck me.

There are way too many bottoms out there. Everyone is a bottom or "versatile" which is a fancy word for a bottom who can fuck if he wants. A total bottom always finds it difficult to find a true top to fuck me.

Somehow I kinda resent that. How about "versatile" is a top who like getting fucked once in a while?

Given the variabilty of recovery time there are always going to be more bottoms than tops (one explanation for the rise in fisting in the past twenty years or so). Add in the fact that tops tend to be older, and therefore more subject to diseases of old age that affect erectile function, such as diabetes. Some of us will settle for getting fucked, even though we'd rather be the ones doing the fucking, the intimacy is more important than the role. The damage that diabetes does to whichever nerve is affects is progressive and irreparable. However, I don't need a hardon to take a riding crop, flogger, paddle or whatever to someone's ass.

I have every respect for a bottom, especially one who can take what I can give out. I have little to no respect for someone who sneers at his fellow gay men.

Somehow I kinda resent that. How about "versatile" is a top who like getting fucked once in a while?

Given the variabilty of recovery time there are always going to be more bottoms than tops (one explanation for the rise in fisting in the past twenty years or so). Add in the fact that tops tend to be older, and therefore more subject to diseases of old age that affect erectile function, such as diabetes. Some of us will settle for getting fucked, even though we'd rather be the ones doing the fucking, the intimacy is more important than the role. The damage that diabetes does to whichever nerve is affects is progressive and irreparable. However, I don't need a hardon to take a riding crop, flogger, paddle or whatever to someone's ass.

I have every respect for a bottom, especially one who can take what I can give out. I have little to no respect for someone who sneers at his fellow gay men.

This 100%. So much truth in a single post I think you covered it well.

I'll add to the first statement too, I am 90% a top myself and I list versatile because on occasion I do flip fuck.

I consider a versatile a bottom that can't find any tops, so they switch over. I've thought about it many times.

im only into total tops.