Angry Greedy Bottoms?

DarkroomTaker

Hey, just a Q.

Any bottoms here get annoyed if another bottom is getting more fucking than them? enough to cause an embarassing scene?

I ask; yesterday i was kinda minding my own business, a bitchy looking guy was getting fucked and he was really glaring nastily at me.

i moved to another bench and eventually was getting fucked, created quite a circle (pig that i am) i was sucking at least two cocks as well as being fucked and generally in Heaven, the other guy being fucked was so angry he was screaming that i was on his patch!!(sauna) i ignored,I was doing my duty for the tops and he came over and slapped me across the face, telling me to move! he then tried taking the tops cock out of my ass to put in his. hey i don't mind sharing, but it was way too much, i moved to the steamroom out of the way and a few tops followed on. He was not happy and made it obvious.

Do some people get like this? I like to share and enjoy and be tagged/used with another bottom.

What do you think?

This sounds very funny. I have experienced a few situations with angry people at sex places, but have never seen an scene like that, it's wayyy too much.

I fully believe that many guys behave like that and even worse, what a shame, as time passes, we gays are behaving more nastily, maybe imitating str8s in that sense, too.

Whoa! If a guy acted like this at any of the tubs I go to, and especially if he was physically violent, he would be kicked out by the staff pronto.

There are though many bottoms who are quite bitchy. This past weekend I was at a bathhouse and there was a hot young (about 30) furry guy in a jock who was cruising and setting up in the dark areas. I watched him suck a hot younger (maybe 21) East Indian guy with a big cock who was letting a lot of guys service him. He went to fuck the guy in the jock, but first put on a condom. The guy in the jock didn't like this and moved away, and got down on all fours and presented his ass to another group of guys. The guy he had been sucking was young enough and new enough that he didn't understand why the guy refused to let him fuck with a condom and so was confused and left the dark area. He was followed by a gaggle of older men eager to get at his big cock and he was soon being serviced elsewhere so he wasn't pissed off just confused. Meanwhile the bottom in the jock was shaking his ass and putting lube in his hole, but then would refuse anyone he wasn't into. I was hard but he wasn't into me, and another guy older than me but with a way fatter, beautiful horsecock made a play but he refused him a well. Both of us are chubby, and maybe a bit nerdy looking wearing glasses. Actually the guy with the fat cock looks almost exactly like the nerdy tops that Tailgunner describes in his stories on here. Anyways we just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Later on I walked through the dark area and finally the guy was getting fucked by a BB top he deemed worthy because the guy was more fit and slim I guess - though this guy is also on the nerdy side, in his late 40's and wears glasses.