Butt Ache?

DarkroomTaker

Hey guys, i love a good fucking"! more the merrier i say.

Normally i can take what is dished out up me, however; now and then if i have had a bigger than average cocks rough fucking me with a good gangbanging; then for a couple of days after i can get Butt ache, as in when I sit down; right up in my hole aches with the pressure of sitting down.

This really gets me hard and horny thinking of the guys who's cocks have been there and done that and given me this pleasurable memory for a couple of days. I love sitting in my office chair kinda bouncing on it discreetly to get that painful pressure back.

Ever get that feeling?

Here's a another idea >> get a medium or large butt plug, wear it at the gym when you re riding the stationary bike. The movement is like a piston. Your butt plug will vibrate in yer cunt and you will get hard (and stay that way) IMMEDIATELY! If you want something intense, raise the seat up, and sit down on the bike >> OH BABY! Try the same thing on an exercise ball. Watch what happens! It's all about your imagination and how creative you want to be!

I think that it means you got fucked good and hard. lol. I've had that experience, sometimes actually feeling like I got punched in the ass. But it is like any other physical activity, the more you do it, the better you get at it. I've also used butt plugs to loosen myself up for really big cocks. It does help. But I still get surprises. Last week I had a big muscular dom top try to fuck me in half. My asshole was fine, but he damn near broke my back. A week later I am still in pain. I seem that have developed a reputation for liking it rough. How did that happen? lol. Good fucking gets very physical and nothing abnormal at all about being sore from such an experience.

I think that it means you got fucked good and hard. lol. I've had that experience, sometimes actually feeling like I got punched in the ass. But it is like any other physical activity, the more you do it, the better you get at it. I've also used butt plugs to loosen myself up for really big cocks. It does help. But I still get surprises. Last week I had a big muscular dom top try to fuck me in half. My asshole was fine, but he damn near broke my back. A week later I am still in pain. I seem that have developed a reputation for liking it rough. How did that happen? lol. Good fucking gets very physical and nothing abnormal at all about being sore from such an experience.

Exactly, it just takes me right back to the good fucking that i got, you are so right it does feel like a punch up in the butt. Love it...