What Does "Breeding" mean?

TopSecretBottom

not a dumb question at all.

it means they're going to fuck you raw and shoot their load inside you.

some of those men think they're being clear that their load is poz.

but it isn't clear at all, is it?

some think that 'breeding' is specific to hiv, and that shooting a neg load in you is called 'seeding.'

in my experience. when men start going on about 'knocking you up' or 'giving you my babies' or whatever, it's code for transmitting their hiv.

but not for all men.

if you're not sure, ask. but don't expect them all to answer truthfully.

• Like 1

It has different meanings for guys, whether poz or neg.

Generally, "breeding" means procreating or producing offspring. So for me, it means creating a living organism in another man's body: i.e., poz virus. When I pull my dick out of your ass, my bug remains and grows inside your guts.

• Upvote 1

For me breeding means taking your load in my guts. It does not mean it's a poz load. When a guy tells me he is going to knock me up, charge me or give me his dirty load or babies, then I assume he is injecting me with his poz load. If you are not sure and it matters, ask.

When guys are breeding me, they are fucking my asshole without a condom and keep their cock buried it when they cum leaving their seed inside my guts. Their seed can either be poz or neg. When they breed me and tell me they are knocking me up, it usually means their seed is poz.

• Upvote 1

It has different meanings for guys, whether poz or neg.

Generally, "breeding" means procreating or producing offspring. So for me, it means creating a living organism in another man's body: i.e., poz virus. When I pull my dick out of your ass, my bug remains and grows inside your guts.

ok im not into poz play or trying to get poz but reading this turned me on

andway Breeding to me i raw sex and when your top cums inside you thats all. i love that part especially when you feel his dick pulsating and shooting his load in your hole :grin:

• 6 years later...

I think on here, breeding is mostly a top cumming inside of a bottom.  I like the meaning that it's for reproduction, because I am into mpreg.  When I am getting bred, I prefer to think of it as the top impregnating me.