What Does "Breeding" mean?

TopSecretBottom

In my perspective and experience, there is a distinction between fucking a man and breeding a man. Fucking may result in a load being deposited inside, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that the Top had ‘bred’ the bottom; it’s a question of intent.

I believe ‘breeding’ in its truest sense between two men is still an instinctual response to the primal binary nature of human sexual reproduction, and the implicit dominance and submission of the roles. In breeding, versus simple fucking, the Top has made a decision that he wishes to approach this particular bottom not just as a casual partner of opportunity, but rather as a target for the special focus of the Top’s investment of his deeper sexuality.

For this act, the Top will reach deep into himself to draw upon instinctive abilities to soothe, constrain, reassure, dominate, encourage and overpower the bottom, while at the same time indulging himself in extremities of physical pleasure he does not always risk because they come only at the cost of his own vulnerability. Only when he is confident that he has got the bottom in the proper state to receive him will he allow himself to surrender to his own unguarded sexual demand and do as his animal nature cries out for him to do - to hunch his hindquarters behind the steaming orifice of the bitch before him, penetrate the slick flesh with his engorged and aching penis, and rut through waves of ecstatic pleasure until his mind and body shout in unison their decision that this, this hot wet place, is where everything inside his balls, everything that makes him the Man he is and that he would pass on to his offspring, this one hot, wet place is where it all belongs.

And he fills that place with the essence of himself, in an intensely fulfilling act.

I describe this from a Top perspective because I believe the choice to breed or not is one a Top makes. A bottom may be fucked or bred, but the Top decides which he will actually do.

As a bottom, I can tell immediately whether I’m being fucked or bred, without a word being said, sometimes from the very first touch of the Top’s hand on my body. Given a choice, I would accept a Top taking me as his breeding bitch over his being fucking toy every single time.