Best gay resorts in Fort Lauderdale

Gotta echo Tiger's comments...the gay resorts are all overprices and not that nice. I usually say at a mainstream straight hotel where the price is right and I can get points ("points whore" here and not the Ritz -- not my style and way too expensive) and at night play in one of the bath houses or Slammers. Always have an awesome time too.

• 6 months later...

I am thinking of heading down to Fort Lauderdale the first week of September. Anyone know anything about the Elysium resort?. I would prefer to stay in a gay resort as long as it is clean and safe any recommendations?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking of going to Ft. Lauderdale for a week just after Thanksgiving. What's the current thinking on the best place to stay (for a cumdump bottom)?

I see Windamar has been recommended highly in this thread, but the time I'm going is not one of the times with a CumUnion Party. Does anyone know how many rooms are at Windamar? Any recommendations on which rooms are the best for casual sex? Ground floor by the pool for walk-bys? 

Inn Leather looks good, but at just 12 rooms, how busy is it? Is it more of a daytime thing and then at night people go out to sex clubs and bathhouses?

I've also seen The Worthington mentioned and it has 60+ rooms. Does more rooms = more chances for sex?

I just want to go and pig out. What do people recommend?

I stayed at Windamar in March on very short notice. Had a nice, clean and comfortable room. The place was full and very friendly. Lots of nudity. The Bear Naked Party of So. Florida happened to be taking place that weekend. It was a welcome surprise!

They have a good, sleazy video room with a sling and a fuck table. Took 6 anon fucks and loads on the fuck table during the party. Two other random times, I just went down to see what was happening and ended up getting bred by a day pass visitor. Both were surprised I wanted it raw and very happy to oblige.

Also, met guys on Grindr and went to let them in the gated courtyard/pool area and took their fuck right out by the pool. Great sleazy atmosphere here.

Can't wait to get back for Cumunion!

• Upvote 1

Also, met guys on Grindr and went to let them in the gated courtyard/pool area and took their fuck right out by the pool. 

How does it work if you want to have your own guests in for a fuck? Do they have to pay the daily charge?