Is bbrt down?

fuckboy20

Just out of curiosity but is anyone having trouble logging into bbrt? I've tried on my phone on browser and dolphin. And on the computer I tried chrome and internet explorer. It's just a blank white screen after I log in. I know I can't be alone in this. Anyone know what's up?

Fuck. The maintenance message went away but it goes back to the white screen now.

They have to be having problems. Especially if someone got crashed out while using it earlier. Fuck they did pick a horrible time to have maintenance issues. Hopefully it will be back up tomorrow. Well it better be :(

It's back up. (They still haven't approved any profile changes since 6 hours ago though.)

Sorry they didn't approve your profile changes. They are usually quick to do so. Try changing it again and see if they get to it faster. It's great that it's up again but barely anyone is online because it was down for so long.

lol