Tell Me A Story

• 3 weeks later...

Loving all these stories. He's going away again for work for 6 days. Would love some new stuff. But the good news is, Ill have a story for all of you from this trip. We found a poz top willing to breed Matt while he's on his trip ;)

Loving all these stories. He's going away again for work for 6 days. Would love some new stuff. But the good news is' date=' Ill have a story for all of you from this trip. We found a poz top willing to breed Matt while he's on his trip ;)[/quote']

That's excellent news!

Pozzing Matt

He contacted me through my profile on A4A, which, like all my profiles, states that I am poz and not on meds, that I only fuck bare, and once I slide my cock into a boy's cunt I don’t pull out. His pics showed a cute twink who was the type I like to fuck and convert. I unlocked my pics for him, and sent him a smile. He responded back saying that he was coming to town for a few days and was looking for a man or two with whom to play. I replied that I would make his trip memorable and asked if he had read my profile.

“Yep,” he typed back “and I liked ALL of it.”

“Cool. So, do I have just what you are looking for while visiting here?”

"Oh, yeah. My boyfriend has been trying to help me find it for a while, but, in the end, it has never turned-out as I had hoped.”

“Boyfriend? So he is cool with you fucking around with guys like me?”

“Yeah, he's been supportive of me and my kinks, ever since we started dating in college. He’s even watched a few times when guys have fucked my hole.”

“Cool. Let’s make the plans to meet up and introduce my cock to your ass.”

"Okay. I get in at 6:00 PM tomorrow. We can meet after I get to the hotel and get cleaned up.”

"Great! Want to come to my place or should I meet you at the hotel?”

“I won't have a car. Would you mind meeting me at the hotel?”

“Sure. Here’s my number. Call when you get checked in and I’ll meet you in your room.”

The next night I received a call from him at 7:00 PM, saying he had checked in and was going to jump in the shower. He also gave me his room number. I drove over, parked, and headed up to his room. The door was ajar, and I could hear the water running in the bathroom. I entered and locked the door behind me. Just as I did, the water turned off, and I knew he would shortly come out. I noticed the open laptop on the desk, pointed towards the bed. I wondered if it had a camera and if the boyfriend about whom he had talked might be waiting for a show. I took a quick peek at the computer screen, and saw that sure enough, Skype was open and the camera view was of the bed. In my quick glance, I couldn't tell if anyone was connected, but assuming as much, I would give him one hell of a show.

I stepped back over to by the bathroom door, and waited for the twink to come out. As soon as he did, I grabbed him and threw his naked body on the bed, saying “So, slut. You gonna let me fuck that ass of yours and and load it up with my cum?”

“Yes, sir,” the twink replied, glancing sideways at the computer on the desk.

“Get my cock out and get it wet. That’s all the lube you'll get.”

He moved to the side of the bed, undid my jeans, letting my cock fall out. Then he took my slowly hardening death stick into his mouth and began to work it, playing with the foreskin with his tongue, then taking it down to the base. God, this little slut could really work an uncut cock with his skilled mouth, and soon he was choking on all nine inches of my uncut meat. Once he had my cock good and wet, I pulled it from his mouth, ordering him “Get your ass on the edge of the bed, on all fours..”

As he repositioned himself, I took off my shirt and tossed it onto the chair. With my jeans still barely clinging to my hips, I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down his hairless crack. Each time I get near his hole, I push a bit more in, only to pull it out, and slide it out and up and down his ass crack.

“Please,” he begged “put your cock in me. Fuck my cunt with that monster cock. Give it to me!”

"You want this cock in your cunt, slut?”

“Yes sir. Please give me what you have.”

I wondered if the party watching on the other side of that video conference knew what this twink slut was really getting from me, but as long as he asked for it, I was going to give it to him, so I replied “Here you go slut,” and with that, I pushed my entire cock into his cunt in one sustained thrust. I wanted to make sure I tore-up his hole, and absolutely gave him what he really wanted: my bug. With my violent entry into his ass, he moaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain, and as soon as I got my rhythm, his moan changed to honest pleasure. I looked down at my cock as it slid in and out of his cunt. The lighting was good in the room and I noticed the telltale signs of blood on my cock from his ass. I smiled, and began to really pound his raw hole for about 15 minutes. During our entire fuck session, the twink repeatedly told me to fuck him, urging me to use his hole.

As soon as I was close to unloading my poison seed into his bleeding hole, I changed my rhythm slightly, and advised him “I’m close to cumming in your raw cunt slut. Do you want it?”

“Yes sir, please cum in my hole.”

“Tell me what you really want from me. I want to hear you say it.”

He hesitated for a moment, and I wondered if he had been truthful to me when he had said his boyfriend was helping him look for poz cock to breed his ass, but then, looking directly at the computer screen, he said in a clear voice, "Please sir, blast your poz cum in my brushed and bleeding hole. Let me carry your disease baby in my body. Make me poz like you.”

With satisfaction, I replied "Here it comes, bitch. You are one seriously twisted fucker, and are gonna get my diseases and become a good poz cum slut!” Then, with a final thrust, I planted my cock in his ass and blasted four days worth of poz cum deep into his hole.

After draining my balls into his cunt, I pumped his hole a few more times until my cock began to deflate. I slowly pulled out, and his ass pulled tight around my cock to keep all that diseased jizz inside him. As my cock finally popped out of his hole, I heard a voice from the computer, presumably his boyfriend, saying “Now that you got that poz load in you, put in the plug and let it incubate all night, bitch.”

The slut reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out at butt plug, rolled onto his back, put his legs up near his head and slowly inserted the plug so that it was clearly visible to the person watching the computer.

The disembodied voice then chimed in saying “I’m signing off now, Matt. Keep that plug in there all night. I want you poz by the time you come home.”

“Yes sir,” replied Matt.

Then the boyfriend spoke again, but this time acknowledging me in saying "Oh, and if you want to breed that cunt again, you are welcome to. Just make sure he puts the plug back in to keep your seed where it belongs.” I smiled towards the computer and saying "I’ll make sure he leaves town with a charged-up hole. My seed had yet to fail in converting a neg ass."

The End?

Should I have another visit with Matt?

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

The next afternoon I got a call from Matt.

“Hi, hope you don’t mind that I called you. But…” he began

“You want me to come fuck you again and breed your cunt with my poz seed.” I interrupted him.

“Yes, please Sir. I need your poz cock and more of your Poz cum in my cunt.”

“I can be at your hotel at 6. have your ass ready for me by then. And don’t make any plans for the night. I am going to use that ass all night. Let your boyfriend know, in case he wants to watch again.”

“Yes sir.”

I hung up before he could say anything more. We’d see if he was ready for me when I got there.

I arrived at the hotel a little after 6, just to see what would happen. When I got up to the hotel room, just as I was about to knock, he pulled the door open, and was ready to crawl naked into the hallway to get my cock. God this boy really wanted my charged loads in him.

I pushed past him and sat in the room’s one chair.

“Well, get over here and get my cock hard.”

He closed the door then crawled over to me. He opened my jeans and pulled my cock and balls out. His mouth was dripping with spit as he began to work my cock. My cock slowly grew hard under the ministrations of his mouth and tongue. Once I was fully hard, I grabbed the back of his head and skull-fucked him for a few minutes, getting my cock down his throat and not giving him a minute to recover or adjust. When I felt he had finally slobbered over my cock enough, I pushed him away from me.

Matt landed on his back, legs up in the air, and that inviting hole winked at me as he lay there on the floor. I momentarily lost myself and launched out of the chair at him. I landed on top of him, and my cock found his hole. That hole seemed to have a mind of its own, and began to suck my cock in of its own volition, knowing what it wanted.

“Damn boy,” I said “that cunt of yours really wants my cock and cum in there doesn’t it?”

“Yes Sir, please give it to me!”

“Is your Boyfriend expecting a show tonight?”

“No Sir, he won’t be watching us tonight. He knows that you will fuck me raw and breed me, so no need for him to check up on it. Unless you want him to watch your cock breed me.”

“No, at least not for this breeding.”

And with that, I began to pound his raw naked hole while I was still fully clothed. Far too soon, I felt my load begin to ready for its trip from my balls to his guts. But since this was going to be the first of many tonight, I figured I could let it be a quick one and began to speed up my thrusts.

“Ready for your first charged load of the night slut?”

“Yes Sir, Give me that Poz seed!”

A few more thrusts, and with a grunt I pushed all the way in and began to unload my poz cum into his ass. Five good shots later, I was just dribbling the last of my first load into his cunt. I slowly pulled out and he flipped around to clean my cock off.

“Get me that toothbrush you used on your ass last night and the Plug slut.”

He ran to the bathroom and returned with the toothbrush; then reached into the nightstand and grabbed the plug. He got up on the bed on all fours and presented his ass to me. I took the brush and slid it into his used hole. For about 15 minutes, I brushed and roughed up his hole, till when I finally pulled that brush out it was tinged pink and had bits of my cum sticking to it. I shoved the Plug into his cunt, nice and deep, to keep any remains of that first load in him.

“Now, brush your gums with this, get those bristles gleaming white again.”

Matt took the toothbrush and enthusiastically brushed with it, working that bit of cum into his gums, adding another vector for my bug to enter his body. When he finished, the brush was again looking new.

While he had been working my cum into his body, my cock had begun to come back to life. I stripped off my clothes, and lay down on the other bed. I slowly started jacking my cock, edging it and slowly working up another load of my charged seed for his ass.

When he took the brush out and showed me it was clean, I motioned him over to me.

“Take out the plug and get on this cock.”

He removed the plug slowly, to make sure that nothing leaked out. He licked off the cum that was sticking to it as he straddled me and began to sink down onto my hard cock.

“Ride me boy, make it feel good for me.”

“Yes Sir”

And with that, he began to ride my cock, varying the strokes, going deep and then almost all the way off; short jabs deep in his guts; all the different ways I had fucked him he duplicated while he rode above me.

For twenty, maybe thirty minutes Matt rode my cock, always changing it up; but finally his legs couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed his back, brought him down and flipped us so he was on the bottom. I grabbed his ankles and pushed them above his head. His hips rose up to the perfect angle and I began to pound him deeply. Then I finally felt it; my cock sinking as deep as possible into his cunt, that second ring opening up for me. It sent me over the top, and rope after rope of my poz seed shot into his ass, landing in that virgin territory. I think it really got to him too, as his cock began to shoot what was possibly his last neg load all over his face and chest.

When I was sure that I had finished filling up his inner cavity, I slowly pulled out. As my cock left his gaping hole, I pushed the plug back in and sealed up his cunt.

“I think that might do the trick, but what say we plant a couple more loads in you tonight?”

“Please, I want all you will give me. Make sure I am poz like you.”

Over the rest of the night, I fucked 4 more loads of cum into Matt. Finally as the sun rose, I got up and got dressed, after all I had to get home and ready for work, and Matt had his business to attend to.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have time the rest of his trip to breed him.

Two weeks later, Matt messaged me on A4A to let me know that he was really sick and hoped it was my baby that was making him ill. Guess we will find out after he gets better and gets tested.

• 2 months later...

Im going away again this coming week. Would love to hear more from you guys about my bf getting pozzed while Im gone so I have some hot jo material.

Would love to see young twink/jock boys pozzing him by raping or stealthing my little cumslut. Of course, Ill share any fun experiences here ;)

• 3 weeks later...

(Note this is part of my Like Father, Like Son Series)

Shortly after I moved to DC for College, I started hooking up with guys for the first real time in my life. I had played a couple of times with buds in High School, but nothing like the freedoms I had away at college. One of the guys I started chatting with was in a couple and they were both Poz. I knew about HIV, and up till that time I had not thought about the possibility of catching it. I must admit I got rock hard at the thought of this Daddy figure passing on his Poz infection to me got me rock hard. We set up to meet at a café near their place. While we chatted, I admitted to them that the reason I liked other guys is because of the fact that I never knew my dad. He had knocked up my mom, and then had disappeared from her life. She had never looked for him, she had admitted to me before I left for College, mainly because she knew he slept around and didn’t want him in her life.

Anyway, it turned out that the Poz Daddy I had been chatting with was my biological Father! This turned me on even more, the idea of the seed that had helped create me giving me a gift from him as well as my life. After we finished our coffees, we all headed back to their place and they both bred my neg ass multiple times, tearing it up to ensure that their gift would take.

Over the next few weeks, I spent every night at their place, and got my ass loaded up with their poz seed till we were sure it would take. About a month later, I got sick and my Dad and Dave took care of me as my body became a poz breeding ground. With my Dad’s success at making my seed as toxic as his, it was now my turn to go out and Poz other boys. I must admit, I am generally not attracted to guys around my age, but I now had a mission, to keep our family gift going. I fucked and bred every guy that wanted me to on campus, and even became friends with a few of them that, like me, had become chasers of the BUG. As soon as the chasers had gotten my Gift, we’d start flip flopping and breeding each other, to hopefully get our strains stronger.

But the tale I really want to tell now is about how my buddy Rob and I went to NYC for spring break and succeeding in filling and Pozing a slightly older Chaser who was trying to get it as a gift for his Top Boyfriend. Guess I should tell you a bit about myself and Rob. I just turned 19, and am on the Twinkish side but a strong build from all my Wrestling: 5’10, 155 pounds, Strawberry Blonde Hair, and a 7” uncut cock. Rob was on the Wrestling Team with me, about the same height, but he hit the scales at 160 pounds, brown hair, and a nice thick 8” cut cock. He had been the first guy I had confirmed Poz’d after I got sick. Together, we were working on getting just about every guy on the Wrestling team Poz’d up with our, or my Dad’s, bug.

Dad paid for a nice Hotel room for my Fuckbud Rob and me in New York, we just had to arrange transport up and Back. That was easy, we’d take the Bus up, spend the 4 days of our trip fucking and getting fucked by every guy we could find. We’d spread our Bug around NYC, hopefully knock up a few guys and then they could spread our virus even further afield.

We had both talked to several guys in the days leading up to the trip. Rob preferred guys our age, and I preferred the older, Daddy types. But there was one Guy we both agreed on that we wanted to gift with our Bugs, and he wanted to get sick with it too. His Name was Matt, and he was in his mid-twenties, still on the Twinkish side, but a bit fuller than our still teen bodies. Matt was going to show us around town on our trip, and in return, we would work hard to get his ass full of our toxic cum so that by the time his Boyfriend returned from his Business trip, he would be well on the way to Converting.

Matt met us at the Bus Stop, and the three of us walked up to our Hotel near Central Park. Dad had splurged for us, and gotten us a suite at a swanky place. That way, we’d have the common room for group sessions, but also separate rooms if we wanted to have a bit of one-on-one. It was a nice walk, and on the way, we all had a chance to chat, get to know each other a bit, and check out each other. We soon got to the hotel, and after checking in, headed up to get rid of our bags, and some pent up sexual tension.

As Rob and I put our bags in the bedrooms, Matt waited out in the main room. When we both got back into the main room, Matt was naked, rock hard and playing with his hole. He had a nice cock, about the same size as mine, but his ass; it was an as that needed to be fucked, seeded and then fucked again. Rob and I quickly shed our clothes and joined Matt. He dropped to his knees between us and began to suck on our cocks, first Rob then Mine, and then back again. Rob and I kissed over his head for a bit, but soon knew we needed into that ass or our toxic seed would be wasted down his throat. Rob moved behind Matt, and lifted him to his feet. Rob guided Matt over to the couch, and lay down with Matt on top of him. Matt took the hint, and impaled his ass on Rob’s spit slicked cock. He quickly went down to the base, and Rob’s thick 8” were buried in that hole. I moved over, and climbed onto the couch behind Matt. It took a little bit of work, but soon I added my 7” fuckstick into Matt’s ass alongside Rob’s. Matt grunted in a combination of pain and pleasures as my uncut cock slid into him and really opened up his hole. Rob let me take control and I began to slowly slide in and out of Matt’s loosening hole. As soon as we could feel his hole was lose, Rob and I began to alternate our strokes, one sliding in as the other was sliding out. Too soon, I felt my nuts beginning to tighten up, and knew I would be planting my first load in his neg ass. I let the others know I was about to shoot. Rob told me to shove all the way in, he was getting close too.

Matt told us to breed him deep and to get our poz seed into his ass. I pushed all the way in, and Rob fucked against my stationary cock for a few seconds more before I felt the inevitable sensation and began to shoot my poz seed into Matt’s willing ass. A stroke or two later and Rob growled as he pushed all the way in and added his toxic cum to mine churning in Matt’s cunt. We both kept our cocks in his stretched hole till first Rob’s, and then my cock softened and came out with a wet plop. Matt moved from between us, grabbed his backpack, and reached in for a Plug. Inserting it, he said he wanted to make sure that not a single drop of our potent jizz was lost from his ass. He then cleaned both our cocks off.

We could have spent the rest of the afternoon seeding that ass, but we had places to see, and there would be plenty of time to help Matt make sure he got his goal of becoming a Poz bottom. We all dressed and headed out to see the sights of New York City.

TBC

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

After a day of seeing the site of the WTC, The Statue of Liberty, UN Building, and a couple other famous buildings, we decided to get Dinner. Matt took us to his favorite Hole in the Wall place, and we had some great food. Walking back to our hotel, Matt stopped off at a liquor store and bought a case of cheap beer. We headed back up to our Hotel Suite, Beer in hand.

Once the door was closed, we all stripped down to our undies, well except for Matt who had been commando, and grabbed a beer and chilled on the couch. Rob and I logged on to our phone apps, all of us knowing that fresh blood would get more action. A few guys were chatting, but none seemed interested in a group scene. After he polished off his first beer, Matt began to play with both our cocks through the fabric of our boxers. As our cocks responded, he first reached inside to get us fully hard, then first Rob’s boxers and then mine came off. With all of us naked, Matt got down on his knees in front of us and began to slick our cocks up with his spit. After he had me slicked up with his spit, I moved behind him and slid the plug out of his ass. He went back to work on Rob’s cock with his mouth while I began to fuck his hole. As we were spit-roasting him, both Rob’s and my phones pinged with messages from Grindr.

It was two guys we had talked with before coming to NYC, and they were wondering if we were available. We both smirked at each other, and texted them our room number, then went back to getting our pleasures out of Matt. After a few minutes, we both switched up and Rob slid into Matt’s hole while He began to clean my cock of his ass juices and cum from our earlier fucks. Rob began to pick up his pace, and soon was blasting his second load of the day into Matt’s hole. Just as he shoved in and began to seed Matt, there was a knock at the door. I extracted my cock from Matt’s mouth and went to answer it. It was both of the guys from Grindr.

I opened the door, buck naked, hard cock pointing up to the ceiling. The two guys on the other side of the door quickly stepped in, noticed my state of undress and Rob buried Balls deep in Matt.

“Guess you got started without us.” The older of the two said.

“Yea,” I replied, “Matt spent the day showing us around so we were thanking him for being a good host.”

“If I had known that was how you thank someone for showing you around, I would have volunteered.” Said the younger guy.

I introduced our two new guests to Rob and Matt, they were Will and Rich. Will was the older and Rich was the younger. After the introductions, Will and Rich stripped down and joined Rob on the couch. Matt and I got between their legs and started to suck on their cocks, Will fucking my throat with a nice uncut piece of meat and Rich fucking Matt’s with his cut cock. Rob got between them and began to kiss them as Matt and I got their cocks wet with spit and sucked them hard. Rich got rock hard much quicker than Will, and when Rob noticed, he told Rich that he should fuck Matt’s cunt and add his load to it. Matt looked up at Rich with pleading eyes, so Rich moved behind him, and Rob put his cock in Matt’s mouth. Rich slid his 6.5” cut cock easily into Matt’s cunt.

“How many loads he got in here already?” Rich asked as he bottomed out in Matt’s hole.

“Three so far and he’s up for many more tonight.” Rob replied

“Nice! Love a cumdump.” Rich said.

“Yea, all of us are going to have a fun night swapping loads.” Rob said, and leaned over Matt to kiss Rich.

Will’s uncut cock quickly swelled to about 7 inches in my mouth, and he was moaning with pleasure from my oral skills. I moved back, and it made an audible pop as it slipped from my mouth and hit his stomach.

“Want to get that in my hole and breed me stud?” I asked him.

“Fuck yea, that’s why I’m here boy.”

With that, I positioned myself on the couch and Will got behind me. I spread my cheeks, and in moments felt the wet head of his cock on my hole. He gently pushed and my hole opened easily to his cock. Will kept the constant pressure up, and soon I felt his balls hit my ass. He stayed there a moment, then began to slowly fuck my ass.

Beside me; Matt, Rich and Rob moved around so now Matt was beside me on the couch. Rich slid back into his well-used cunt, and Rob got behind Rich. Matt and I kissed as Rich and Will fucked us. Rob spread Rich’s Cheeks and dove in to eat his hole and get it wet for him to fuck. Once it was nice and opened and slick with his spit, Rob stood up and bent Rich over slightly. Rob worked all 8 inches into Rich, who moaned as Rob’s cock hit him deep inside. With Rob now in his ass, and his cock buried in Matt, Rich began to move back and forth, impaling himself as he slid partly out of Matt.

Grunts and groans filled the room as all five of us tapped into our primal natures. For a while, the only other sound was the slapping of flesh on flesh as cocks were fucked into holes like nature intended, raw.

“I’m gonna cum!” Rich was the first to yell out about his impending orgasm.

“Give it to me; put your seed deep in my cunt with the other loads!” Matt responded.

“Take my babies, dump!” and with that, Rich pushed his whole cock into Matt and began to shoot his seed deep inside. Rob pushed the two of them together and kept fucking Rich through his orgasm.

I felt Will’s pace change, and knew he must be getting close too.

“Give me your seed, put your daddy sperm in my cunt. Knock me up!” I said.

“Here you go Boy, take my load!” and with that, Will pushed all the way into me and I felt his cock spasm as he shot rope after rope of his daddy juice deep into my cunt.

As Will, Matt and Rich came down from the high of fucking; Rob sped up his thrusts building up another load, this one to plant in Rich.

A few minutes later, he shoved his cock deep into Rich and bellowed “Take my load! Take this dirty seed in your cunt!” And with that, his cock began to pump Rich’s ass full of his poz seed.

I just happened to be looking their way, and as Rob said dirty, a look of shock came across Rich’s face. Rob pulled out of Rich, and Rich and Will pulled out of both Matt and I. Will, Rob and Rich collapsed on the couch, clearly needing some time to recharge their balls before the next round. But, I had full balls and a rock hard cock.

Matt looked at my cock and said “Get that in me, I think I have time for one last load before I head out.”

I stepped between Matt’s legs and slid my roc hard cock into his slippery hole. I was soon pounding away at it, as the other guys looked on. Will and Rob began playing with their cocks while watching me fuck Matt, but Rich seemed in a world of his own. After about ten minutes, I felt the tingle in my balls signaling my approaching climax.

“Here you go Matt, another Toxic load for that cunt!” And with that, I pushed in till my balls hit his taint and let my load loose. After I had filled him with my load, I kept fucking him for a few minutes till my cock began to go soft. I slowly pulled out, trying to help Matt keep all those loads in his cunt. He grabbed the Plug from the table and inserted it. With his loads safe, Matt dressed and grabbed his bag.

“Thanks for the fun today boys, and the poz loads. I’ll keep in touch and let you know if they take.” Matt said as he gave Rob and I a quick kiss. I walked him to the door and gave him another kiss as he walked out.

Back in the Room, Rich squirmed for a minute on the couch, as though he wanted to ask something. Finally, he got the courage and found his voice.

“So both of you are Poz?” Rich began

“Actually, seems three of us here are poz, and I am guessing Matt is a chaser.” Will interrupted

“I’m the only neg guy here?” Rich asked. All three of us looked at each other then nodded to him.

“Looks like it, though maybe not after tonight.” Rob said.

“I thought everyone who had it looked skinny and had sores.”

“Nope,“ I explained “that only happens when they move to full blown AIDS. You can be healthy for years before you show those signs. And often before then, they put you on meds. Rob and I have been poz for a few months, so we have high viral loads, and look completely healthy.”

“So anyone could have it and not know it until it gets to that point?”

“Buddy,” Will said, “the only way to know for sure that a guy you fuck around with doesn’t have it is to be 100% committed and get tested for 6 months straight with no poz result. I got it from a guy who claimed to be neg, but was really poz he just didn’t know it at the time. Since then, I play with other poz guys or guys who are chasing the bug like Matt there. I’m guessing you just got something more than you were expecting tonight?”

“Yea, you could say that. Thought I’ve been reading stuff on this website lately and getting rock hard at the idea of a poz guy fucking and breeding me. Guess it finally happened.”

“So, you aren’t mad? It was listed in our profiles that both Tom and I are Poz.” Rob said.

“No, not mad, just a bit surprised. Guess I saw it and unconsciously blocked it out. I guess since I already took one poz load, and had my cock in an ass full of poz cum, I should just let go and have you all breed me. Maybe I will get it like Matt and then I can share it like you guys are.” Rich said as he leaned back on the couch and showed us all his hole.

“Since Rob has already given you a load, who you want to give you the next poz load?” I asked him

He looked at the two cocks he had yet to have in his ass, and then made a surprising decision.

“Why don’t you and Will both breed my ass at the same time. I’ve done it before, so I should be able to take both those cocks.”

With that decided, Will laid down, and Rich climbed onto his cock. Once he was impaled on Will’s cock, I moved between his legs and slid my cock in to join Will’s. It wasn’t quite as easy as it had been with Rob, whom I know very well, but we soon had a rhythm going. After a while, Both of us shot our poz loads into Rich.

For the rest of the night, the four of us fucked in just about every combination. Rich gave each of us a load, and we all made sure that he left in the morning with a torn up ass and multiple poz loads brewing in his ass.

(Since this is all that dealt with Matt, the rest of the NYC trip will be under the original Heading)

Never heard if Matt Pozzed up from our fucks, but between the three of us, we did succeed in posing Rich, and he is now out there spreading the Gift.

• Upvote 1