Bath house signals

rcc226

Curious about what guys do at sex clubs and baths:

Tops:

1. what signals from bottoms do you respond to?

2. do you say anything?

3. how do you let guys know you want their ass?

Bottoms:

1. what signals from tops do you respond to?

2. how do you let guys know you'll take their dick and load?

3. do you say anything?

1.) The usual ones: Cute smile, eye contact, posture. Just sticking your ass in the air only works if you have a killer body and even then I'd prefer to see your face. However calling attention to your ass is always welcome.

2.) I'm at least not afraid to say anything. I'm not ashamed of what I'm there to do, so if the bottom wants to chat a bit first, why not. However, if all is said with looks, I certainly don't feel the need to add anything by suddenly starting a conversation.

3.) Again, posture: I present my dick (or the bulge in the towel slung around my hips), not my ass. When we start to make out I go for the ass: i.e. I grab it and work my way to the hole. If a guy doesn't get the hint, I usually wrap my request in a compliment: Dude, you have such a great ass, I'd love to fuck that right now.

When I want to get fucked, I make sure my ass is open and available. Like when I go down on a guy in the dark room, I make sure my ass is up and out in the open. Moaning when a guy touches my ass lets him know I'm open for business. When I want to top, I have my cock out and ass protected. I'll lean back or sit against a wall blocking my ass while I handle my cock. When a guy walks up, I push him down to my cock. I'll start feelin' his ass if I want to fuck him. In the room face down ass to door if I want loads or sittin' face forward if I want to top.

To answer as a bottom:

1) Eye contact, cock touching, feeling up etc.

2) By going straight to their cock... In steam rooms, darkrooms, and other non water areas I am always lubed up and often just put his dick inside me without asking... Very rarely they pull it out again and insist on rubber which is a deal breaker...

3) I prefer no to talk ;)