Curious bottom New to BB ! kinda ;)

bubblebootie

Guest JizzDumpWI

My take on that comment is that he delivered a charged load and he thinks he might have pozzed you up. Of course, that may not be the only interpretation, but when I hear it, that's what I think it means... I'm sure our other BB brothers will weigh in here...

I've heard that alot too but to me it means you are a good fuck. lol. I never took it to mean poz load or any of that bug chasing lingo. Just means he's in charge. Take it as a you doing a good job as a bottom. If you weren't, he wouldn't want to own your ass. He'd go find one he did want. If you are lucky, it means now that he owns it, he is going to share it with his buddies. Good boy.

When a guy tells me my ass is his, or he owns it, it means it's his to use as he wants. I do not take it that he is giving me a poz load. If he tells me he is knocking me up or charging my guts, then he most likely is giving me a pozzed load. Welcome to barebacking. Enjoy and have fun. Bathhouses are a great place to get fucked raw and take lots of loads.

When a guy tells me my ass is his, or he owns it, it means it's his to use as he wants. I do not take it that he is giving me a poz load. If he tells me he is knocking me up or charging my guts, then he most likely is giving me a pozzed load. Welcome to barebacking. Enjoy and have fun. Bathhouses are a great place to get fucked raw and take lots of loads.

I agree 100% with all of Bttm2go's post. Also, some guys say it because they've marked you with their load--so now they own you since you are carrying their seed. Take it as a compliment.