seeded 25 bttms

TopPigRaper

On 2/27/2013 at 1:12 PM, TopPigRaper said:

my sex drive is insane. ive bb fucked 25 different guys last 3 weeks. always shoot my load deep inside, even when i promise not to. sometimes, if i think the bttm will get really upset knowing i shot my load inside i just pump and dump wihtout showing any facial expression. sometimes i fuck really young hot twinks (im goodlokking and good shape) and then i feel bad cause i might be shooting up STDs since ive been fucking so much raw.

thats even hotter id not even worry about that, in fact doesnt it get ur cock harder n u give them a better fuck knowing ur infecting therm for your fun , its a win win

don't feel bad just keep breeding holes. You are making a lot of bottoms happy. as a total bottom I know the craving we have for cock and seed and even the bottoms who tell you not to wadd in them would be having an inner conflict with balancing what they think is right and their desire for your seed. wherever possible you should pump your seed into a bottom's hole as it is what 99.99% of us crave and need. That is why we surrender out holes to a top and having cock and seed inside us makes us complete.

• Like 2

I love fucking large numbers of butt holes

In the last three weeks I've had unprotcted anal sex with - well - no idea how many guys cos I've been twice to dark room bareback parties and as I move from ass to ass I can't quite remember whether I've fucked one before or not

I make sure I leave my precum in ever ass that I fuck

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 6:14 AM, stevelovesfucking said:

I love fucking large numbers of butt holes

In the last three weeks I've had unprotcted anal sex with - well - no idea how many guys cos I've been twice to dark room bareback parties and as I move from ass to ass I can't quite remember whether I've fucked one before or not

I make sure I leave my precum in ever ass that I fuck

Exactly the kind of prolific raw Top I prefer breeding my ass. Totally get horned up when I see a hard cock making its way from ass to ass and eventually to my holes. Love to smell or taste another sluts assjuices on his dick or balls. And swabbing and sharing loads among the train of asses along the way is fucking nasty hot!

4 hours ago, SpermSlut said:

Exactly the kind of prolific raw Top I prefer breeding my ass. Totally get horned up when I see a hard cock making its way from ass to ass and eventually to my holes. Love to smell or taste another sluts assjuices on his dick or balls. And swabbing and sharing loads among the train of asses along the way is fucking nasty hot!

the bareback party I was at last night, basically 3 hours non-stop raw fucking, moving from ass to ass as you say' how many? not sure, at least 15, but may have been more; in the dark spaces as you move around you can't be sure if the bum is one you've fucked before or not. 

Lots of hot man ass, 100% raw, not a condom in sight

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1