Go alone or with FB?

losttop

I have often been the "fuckbuddy" that has watched the back of another man at IML, FOLSOM, or other group event. Even at SW in Chicago or Berkeley, I've watched to make sure a friend (or BF) is okay while others are him--even going to far as to hold him still on the bed or in the sling for other barebacking tops. Of course, it often means that I can put my own cock up into his ass when the "party" is over, and on VERY successful nights, I've burried my cock into a cum filled ass that has so many loads in it that it backs out and up onto my own balls. I've called it "last cock in" payment. And since Im not a big drinker, this works well in backrooms of bars...where they know that I can drive them home after. Hows that for a mixed message...of keeping a buddy safe, while helping him get knocked up by any BB pozzin dick that may have gone in him?