How many tops like to get their asses eaten out while fucking?

incub8er

I love watching a top cum in a mans ass, especially if I can be close enough to be able to see his sphincter flex as his balls spasm and then spew that toxic seed on its way. How many of you tops though, like it when a pig like me gets behind you and starts to put a tongue up your ass for those last few seconds? I've got a pig buddy that I intend to watch and help being converted now, and wonder if that will help a top shoot his taint deeper into his ass for his innoculation(s).

A couple of bottoms tried to rim me while I fucked someone. The first couldnt keep up with my full strokes when I fucked the asshole but he did manage to keep his face and tongue buried in my ass while I stood getting sucked off for my second load.

A few months later another ass-kisser who tried was able to keep in time with my thrusts, as a matter of fact he nd the piece of ass I was fucking were lovers and after I fucked the first one and got rimmed while I reloaded the one I had fucked also kept up with my thrusts up his lover's ass. Each time after I nutted the one who kissed my ass also sucked my dick clean and felched my load out of his lover. Sometimes I farted when fucking someone so that was the chances rimmers and ass-kissers took. One of my buddies had a flatulance problem so few were willing to rim him.

One friend had a really good strong rim chair so he could get rimmed while someone sat on his dick.

I also had a couple of oral foot fetishists suck my big toes when I fucked someone's ass and they also orally serviced my feet from toenails to ankles while a bottom sat on my dick and then sucked it.

Guest JizzDumpWI
It would be even better if you were to say something like "taste the poz?" while he was cleaning it off

If it were me Incub8tr; that top could count on me cleaning his dick after he unloaded in me. What would be my gift to you???

Just remember...when you find your pig buddy eating that jizz OUT of your ass, don't close your eyes. Keep them open, so that you and him know youve connected on a much bigger scale than just "fuck buddies." But it is also hotter if the donor that put it up your ass sees a guy like me getting that leftovers that run out and down your balls.

Just remember...when you find your pig buddy eating that jizz OUT of your ass, don't close your eyes. Keep them open, so that you and him know youve connected on a much bigger scale than just "fuck buddies." But it is also hotter if the donor that put it up your ass sees a guy like me getting that leftovers that run out and down your balls.

Gud advice incub8er.

I love to have my ass eaten!!! I would love to have someone eat my ass and suck on my balls while I was fucking, they'd have to respect that I'm there really to fuck and not interfere too much, but I could se how it would be hot.