Vacation Location?

utahrawslut

So I am in an excellent situation. After finishing a three month job doing something i love, I'll have a week this summer to just have fun. I have never really had a bareback sex vacation before, and I'm looking forward to my first one. But, you know, there are a lot of different places to go to make that happen and I've heard great things about all of them. So maybe some of the people here have some ideas or suggestions for me.

I've been to Southern California, and had an amazing time hosting dudes at my hotel room. I've heard wonderful things about him Palm Springs in Southern Florida, but have never been down there. I'm looking for a really good time, something like I would do in Thailand if I could afford to fly out there. Pretty much anywhere in the continental United States is on the table.

What do you guys think? Suggestions, ideas, invitations? ;-)

OK- summer , Ft Lauderdale. Hot, humid- think a pair of shorts, T shirt, flip flops, nothing more for a week.Beach in the morning, severe thunderstorms from 3p till 7p. Bars from 6p till 2 a, repeat. (over 20 gay resorts, more than 35 bars, 2 bath houses, 1, maybe 2 sex clubs ( new one opening soon- may or may not still be open by summer) Summer Palm Springs ( not in Florida, BTW- but in California) daytime highs in the 110's, nighttime lows in the 70's. Very dead mid week, weekends life returns for 48 hours.

I would think you might enjoy Toronto Canada- nice city, decent public transportation- a very festive gay district ( Church St and a little over on Yonge) Summers are lower humidity and still pleasantly warm. Down along the waterfront would remind you of a sort of Seattle and Pike St Market feel, easy to walk , and lots of small shops and restaurants. Nice older buildings ( with style and character) Oh yeah- and the folk of TO speak English, as opposed to Montreal and its French language