Oxball Urinal Piss Gag

4Bare

• 2 weeks later...

It's a nice idea, but either it leaks like a sieve or the guy in the video isn't really into piss play, because all the piss is running down his chin.

Me? I'd rather have the guy's dick in my mouth. I can take it as fast as he can deliver it. Now, if it could be locked on a guy's head, that would be cool. That would be the way to spend a night at the baths.

TattPig, I've decided not to buy the Urinal Piss Gag. It's possible that it does leak and for that kind of money it's not worth buying. You're right it's better to have the guy's dick in your mouth and taking piss right from the tap.

Hell- if you just want a cheap solution, go to the auto parts store and buy a plastic funnel with a long fill tube and have the bottom open up, put the tube in his mouth and tell him not to let it out, then put him in service next to a urinal either holding the funnel at the proper angle or with the funnel duct taped to his head for men to walk up and use. My guess, - even with duct tape- total cost is under $10

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, piss should be taken directly from the cock, with no leakage. Urinal gags look good, but they just get in the way of being able to feel the stream emerge from the piss slit onto the tip of your tongue and on its way down your throat.

I was kind of tongue-in-cheek about the urinal gag. I didn't mean to imply that it really did leak like a sieve (it shouldn't for almost $200). The tube is a removable insert (for cleaning), and I guess the bottom just loosened it so he didn't have to drink. You can see it loose in some shots. Bad bottom! (but great eyes)

I can see how it would be fun to have a guy on all fours for a party evening making himself available to everyone as a utility--with no concern for his pleasure. But for me, I'd much rather take it (and give it) direct.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been wanting to get one of these for some time. I find it incredibly hot, especially the idea of being tied up somewhere blindfolded with the piss gag left on me and my hands behind my back. I'd be left there as a urinal to anyone and everyone. Seems incredibly hot and I wish I could do that.

But I'm not able, open or willing to spend the money on one, sadly.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest PissGuzzlerLA

The Oxballs urinal gag is awesome, but it depends on your priority. If your goal is to swallow every drop and wasting any is unacceptable, then this (and just about any other device that has an external delivery system) may not be suitable. No offense to 1beefypig, but just saying that Mr.S and Troff didn't put the inserts in right doesn't really help the fact that it's very easy to either "not get the insert in right" or for it to shift while in use. It's flexible and easily comes loose if you move it with your tongue or teeth while in use. I've used it many times and it's rare that it doesn't leak at least a little bit. However, I still highly recommend it for several reasons. Though I love drinking from the tap and also love to make sure I swallow every drop when possible, there are many hot scenarios involving being turned into a urinal for a top, and honestly, I love the way this looks strapped on - especially when being photographed while serving as a Top's urinal. In these cases, the Top can piss directly into the urinal base which SOUNDS GREAT and he can piss on my face and head and the strapped on urinal gag will collect a good amount of it. And if it's strong piss, having some drip onto me is just fine. Plus strong piss smells awesome when it dries on my skin. This gag along with my piss funnel gag (my other favorite extension) allows two or three men to use it at once. Just make sure you keep up with their streams because it fills up fast. I enjoy a challenge and love showing them I can keep up; it gives me a sense of pride AND a stomach filled with piss. What's not to love?  ;)

CONs:

Can easily leak

The velcro straps that hold it on aren't ideal. Rubber straps with snaps or a buckle would hold better.

PROs:

Feels great strapped on

Looks great strapped on

Sounds amazing as the urinal base is collecting piss

Allows you to be used by multiple men at once

CONCLUSION:

Totally worth it! The PROs outweigh the CONs by far.

• 3 months later...