Unexpected guests? (tops)

jl17

When I was working in the Gulf 2 years ago my Lebanese FB called me to get ready as he wanted to call round for a fuck. He arrived and as usual we got right down to it. He fucked me for a while but said he didn't want to come yet. He then got texting on his phone and rather sheepishly enquired whether he could take me round to someone else. I reluctantly agreed but didn't know what to expect. He then drove me to a smart hotel and led the way to a room. I was really nervous but the guy in the room was expecting us. He was a Brazilian businessman. The two of them then took turns fucking me and it was amazing. Both of them got really horned up watching each other fuck me. Once I was truly loosened up they poppered me up and double fucked me - another first for me. It was my best 3 some ever. The whole scene lasted about 2.5 hours. My arse was sore for days afterwards.

Sometimes it's worth just going with the flow and seeing what happens.

J

oh hell yeah. my favorite way to get fucked is walk in anonymous. i rarely even see the guy fucking me. i want to hear and feel a guy when he breeds my ass and fills it full of cum. since my goal is a cum filled ass, I love when a walk in brings someone else along… and have wished everyone would bring as many as they like. I've only had it actually happen a couple of times though. a regular before i moved. he liked me blindfolded and waiting. he brought a friend who loaded me first, then the fb and then he gave me a second load. was very sweet.

the other night a regular fb who usually gives me 3 or 4 nice loads in one fuck session suggested bringing a friend, but the friend was a bottom too. I guess i could of gotten into it, but honestly I am too cum greedy to want to share. i guess it would be hot to watch him fuck another guy as long as i got his cum in my ass lol.

It sounds like a hot time to me. Being a cum-hungry bottom, I am always fantasizing about 2 or more guys taking turns fucking me. So it wouldn't turn me off at all; quite the opposite. On the other hand (as someone mentioned above), it might catch me really off-guard if it was our first time hooking up and if I came over with the impression that it was to be 1 on 1. Still, I can't imagine saying no.