Matt takes another Poz load from a Familiar Face

After Todd had dumped a few loads in Matt's ass, I learned that our college friend and RA, Matty (stories under general bareback), had become poz. Knowing the affinity that Matt and Matty had for each other, I knew Matt wouldn't care if Matty fucked him raw again. It had been about six months since Matty had gotten to fuck someone raw, so Matty and I came up with a plan for him to spend a night at Matt's house. Matt knew that Matty was going to fuck him and I was going to watch the first time over webcam and then they could have whatever fun they wanted off camera all night long.

Eventually the day arrived and Matty arrived at Matt's house and they hung out, hit the mall and got dinner. They got back to Matt's house around 7:00 PM and I received a text telling me I should really get on Skype. Needless to say, I was horny and waiting all day for this instruction, so I was on Skype within seconds. When the camera came on, Matt was straddling Matty, facing away from the camera, making out. The two were already down to their boxer briefs. With the webcam on, the two moved to the bed. When Matt laid down, Matty got dominant and wasted no time. He whipped his eight inch thick poz cock out and told Matt to suck it. Matt obliged, taking as much of that massive cock down his throat as Matty grabbed his head and thrust deeply and relentlessly, naturally causing Matt to gag a few times. Matty continued for a bit before taking Matt's boxer briefs off and heaving them across the room. He grabbed Matt, pulling him to the end of the bed, lifted his legs and began to eat Matt's tight twink ass. Matt was moaning and begging Matty to fucking him.

Matty looked at Matt and asked, "You want my raw cock again?" Matt replied, "Fuck yes!" Matty continued saying "It's gonna be different this time. I'm gonna fill your ass with my poz cum and you're gonna take it all." Matt stared at Matty, smiled, and replied "What are you waiting for? Poz my hole!" I've never seen Matty so turned on. He was lined up to Matt's hole in a fraction of a second, spit on his cock and Matt's hole and shoved it in painfully fast, tearing Matt's ass up. Matt screamed in pain but told Matty not to stop. Matty was eagerly pounding his raw poz cock into my boyfriend. He, however, made sure to fuck him for a while. Matty took turns pounding him rough and hard, and slow and gentle. About ten minutes in, I could hear Matty remark "Your ass is bleeding" and he continued asking "You sure you want this?" Matt replied, "If anyone is going to poz me, I want it to be you." Matty began to fuck Matt a bit harder as he began to go for it, telling Matt "I can't wait to poz your ass" and "Your ass is always going to belong to me - when the pozzing takes." Matty leaned down and they began to make out as Matty's pace picked up. Matt was jerking his cock and he erupted between them. Matty fingered up some of Matt's cum and made Matt lick his fingers clean and they were soon making out with Matt's cum in their mouths.

Matty then straightened up, began fucking Matt more furiously, rubbing Matt's cum all over Matt's own torso. Matty closed his eyes, concentrating on the task of shooting his toxic seed in my boyfriend as I helplessly watched from 200 miles away. Finally, Matty was there, he looked at Matt and said "Here it comes. I'm about to poz you, you fucking slut." Matt moaned and wrapped his legs around Matty's waist. There was no turning back. Matty, with a final thrust, began shooting his load into my boyfriend's torn-up ass. Shot after shot into Matt's guts. Matty then began to fuck his cum deeper into Matt telling him, "Let's be sure I own your ass." The two made out once more as Matty pulled out and grabbed the computer so I could see Matt's cum coated, bloody ass.

The two put the computer down and began to make out some more as Matt said "That's a good start. We got a whole night to go." At that point, I told them to have their fun and just give me all of the hot details afterwards. Later I learned Matty bred Matt once more that night, and that Matt invited Todd, his poz ex over and they took turns shooting poz cum in my boyfriend. Matt ended up taking four loads from Matty during the visit, two from Todd and Matty bred Todd once. Now, we wait ;-)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1