Palm Springs Memorial Day Weekend NKP Party??

AlwaysOpen

Is anyone from here thinking about doing the NastyKinkPig weekend at All World over the Memorial Day weekend? I have that week off- and IML has been such a let down anymore when it comes to sex and action- (not to mention the very real chance that Chicago could be cold and even snowy) So I am curious if anyone from this site will be in the desert , and maybe interested in meeting up as a group or one on one

Just reserved room 111 at All World for the Nasty Kink Pig weekend-- staying Motel 6 Tues thru Fri morning, then over to All World for the weekend. I am still trying to line men up to fuck me all day long on my actual B Day, 22 May- or even more ideally, would love to give my hole over to someone who will pimp it out all day long, keeping it in use virtually non stop. I WANT to remember this birthday for the cum, not the cake