I struggle with long cocks

liquid83

I don't have a lot of experience being a bottom yet, but so far I'm really struggling taking a cock deeper than +-12cm (5 inch?). It just feels like it can't get any further no matter what I try. Even with a thin shaped cock I've had this.

Has anybody else has any experience with this? Any advice on how to train my ass for depth is welcome. I can take a really thick cock in my ass, just not very deep.

Could just be the way your rectum is. You may need to take time using a dildo and see if you can get used to it. Try a long dildo and see if you can get around the curves. Use LOTS of lube. I used butt plugs and dildos when I really started to get into being fucked and it helped a lot. Good luck.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I agree with Bttm2go. Each of our anatomies is unique. Whatever you do, don't force it. When your body indicates "stop", do that. Are you finding pleasure in that first 5"? If so, enjoy that.

Relaxation is key to taking any size cock in your ass. Practice with various dildos will help as well as plenty of good lube. You may try siting on it that way you have the control over how much goes in. As you relax more you can take more.

See, I'm the total opposite. Anything smaller than 6, and it's the worst fuck of my life. Dick isn't big enough to get it and just bothers my sphincter. Try a butt plug, as people said. Once it's in, or once a cock is in, let it stay there for a few minutes. Then let it slide. Don't forget, lots of lube. use a small syringe to shoot some lube up in it. You can also use AnalEze, works good too.

It could be a relaxation issue. One thing to try is to use a douche hose with a long flexible nozzle. When it is inside you with warm water slowly flowing, try moving it deeper at different angles (slowly!). Then contract and relax your muscles inside your ass.