Afraid of letting a undetectable guy load me up.

I will let a guy who is undetectable fuck me bare and cum inside me. I believe that it is safer than a guy who has not been tested. At least he knows and has taken steps to help his health. Bareback sex is risky on any level. I do feel an undetectable guy is safer than a guy who does not know his status.

• 2 months later...

I've had great experiences with undetectable tops in the past couple of years with no downside. I still test negative every 3 months. I don't actively pursue the bug, but I realize that it's always possible. But I also realize that every time I get on I-40 I run the risk of being hit by a tractor-trailer rig. Risk is every day, and we're surrounded by it. Either learn to enjoy life experiences while you have them, or spend your life worrying about things that maybe-sorta-kinda-might happen. That choice seems clear to me, and I've enjoyed life much more since I accepted that.