BBRT & negative guys

Guest bbosouno

Im a Neg bottom only been playing BB for just over a year and have taken a lot of loads in that time.

Still Neg and on BBRTS I put Neg I am not a chaser but if a POZ guy looks like my type and his profile touches on all the things I enjoy, I always try to approach them.

I find the POZ guys on there for the most part dont like to fuck NEG guys ... Which is ok but kind of sucks for me because it seems the hottest guys on there are POZ.

SO I have lied a few times and even changed my profile to POZ just so POZ guys will fuck me..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on BBRT and negative. Get tested every 3 months since I have to get blood work done anyway to monitor medication I take since similar ones in the past made me ill. I asked my doctor to include a HIV test each time and he does.

My profile is clear that I'm neg but poz friendly. I recently changed my profile to "positive okay" although for now I am sticking with only topping poz guys.

I was reading a study a while back that showed that "seropositioning" - e.g. the neg guy tops the poz guy, but bottoms for neg guys ... was not an effective prevention strategy (around 15% reduction in risk, but not statistically significant). Exclusively topping was reasonably effective, maybe about as effective as monogamy. (around 50% reduction in risk).

If anything ,it might be safer to bottom for poz on meds guys than "neg" guys who may be recently infected... just something to consider.

It does seem the hottest guys are almost always poz.

Personally, I couldn't find any correlation between serostatus and hotness, the distribution seems to be quite random.

I'll admit, however, that under certain circumstances it seems that way:

a.) Not every who barebacks is on BBRT, most "straight" guys who wouldn't dream of ever using a condom also don't consider themselves barebackers in the BBRT sense. So the poz community is certainly oversampled on BBRT.

b.) One always wants what one can't have. A poz guy who wants to "avoid the hassle" of fucking serodiscordant guys, suddenly seems ten times as hot to a neg guy. Many non-HIV-fetishistic poz barebackers find it to be the other way round. From one friend I constantly hear: "Uh, he's so hot, but I can't fuck him, he's neg..."

I have found this situation on BBRT to be quite frustrating. I am neg and post my status as neg. Poz guys will talk but that is the extent of it. In almost 3 years of being on BBRT there hav only been 2 poz tops who were ok with fucking me raw. I'm not fugly and have quite the nice bubble ass with a bit of fur (ginger fur to be exact).

I have had poz tops get on self righteous rants about not wanting to poz a neg hole. There have even been some profiles that explicitly say they will not fuck neg. Now since I post I am neg and that I do not care what your status is why the fuck does it matter? The legal bullshit is just that...BULLSHIT! If I'm whoring around on a website that promotes unsafe sex and I state I do not care about your status, how can a poz top be held accountable for pozzing my hole. And how in the hell could it ever be proven.

Some days I feel like it is all just fantasy....that nobody really has the balls to follow through.

I have had poz tops get on self righteous rants about not wanting to poz a neg hole. There have even been some profiles that explicitly say they will not fuck neg. Now since I post I am neg and that I do not care what your status is why the fuck does it matter? The legal bullshit is just that...BULLSHIT! If I'm whoring around on a website that promotes unsafe sex and I state I do not care about your status, how can a poz top be held accountable for pozzing my hole. And how in the hell could it ever be proven.

If someone told me that as a neg guy I can't be on BBRT or fuck around with poz guys, I'd consider that a righteous rant. But if a poz guy says that he simply does not want to infect a neg hole, I'd say he's completely within his right. As long as it happens in a respectful manner, it's completely his decision who he fucks with and what he chooses to burden his conscience / muddy his karma with. It's the same as choosing not to associate with drug addicts. Some guys just prefer to avoid situations that make them feel queasy and bad about themselves, even if noone is forcing them to take drugs themselves.

Everyone should have the right to have sex the way it feels right for him.

I've been on BBRT for 9+ yrs whiich when I singed up, I put that I was neg and found that I was not getting the attention I was looking for ... So I changed it to unknown and get a few POZ gus to contact me ... A btm living in So CA should be able to be taking toxic loads everyday since there are so many Ga POZ guys here ... I find that when I make My trips to Palm Springs, I can get all the toxic seed I want as long as I saw I'm POZ too ... So if a neg guy lies about His status b saying He is neg, is that an different than a POZ guy lying by saying He is neg or does tell the btm ?? After all, We all know what We want and if We are barebackers We are just asking for everything We get no matter what it is ... Oh to those that are POZ and take meds, wh become POZ in the first place ??

So if a neg guy lies about His status b saying He is neg, is that an different than a POZ guy lying by saying He is neg or does tell the btm ??

It's a range of different court sentences different: I haven't seen an HIV transmission case go to court in the UK that hasn't involved a several year prison sentence. (I think that's the sort of answer your rather confused question seem to be asking). As long as the law is looking at what I'm doing sexually I'm not going to give them grounds to object beyond their usual homophobia. If they display that it'll be the subject of a complaint; and when I've needed police help and they gone that extra mile to help I've made damn sure their boss knows they've done it too.

Oh to those that are POZ and take meds, wh become POZ in the first place ??

Because for some of us HIV is simply an STI that doesn't go away. We didn't look for it. Quite possibly you weren't alive when we caught it. Everything points to my getting HIV in 1980 before we knew GRIDS, as it then was, was caused by a virus. You speak as through getting HIV is a choice. There are circumstances when it isn't. A group of substance users down to their last needle debating who's going to get most needle from the exchange. Inadequate medication leads to a mother giving birth to an HIV+ child. A single guy is raped (put your fantasies away - I'm talking no way out will they kill me gut cramping bowels loosening terror rape) and gets HIV out of that encounter. It strikes me that you'd benefit from attending a few support groups about HIV (I get this impression that you've only recently seroconverted) and you could do with doing some serious reading about HIV: there's a lot of life between a sexily sloppy asshole and death, or even a 100% cure.

I have a profile on BBRT, so far haven't met a single one of the guys off there in person. Most have been too far away. I say neg in my profile, and looking, it seems to be just as many neg, as pos that want to meet. As far as attractiveness of poz guys versus neg guys I don't see a difference. I've had the best luck meeting guys through grinder, and scruff, and thru craigslist(despite the flakes). What gets me is the number of pic collectors, or the ones who just want someone to talk to , and online only. Like they are afraid to meet in person for fear of rejection, I suppose. In the past couple of weeks there have been 12 show now. Out of 30 who said they were going to.

Hehe. I remember when I rejected a few poz tops on manhunt and bbrt. I was never mean it was more like, "Really appreciate the interest Sir but want to stay neg for as long as I can so I prefer not to bareback with you."

Probably a hell of alot more detailed and apologetic than that but you get the idea eh?

None of them were really offended only one or two. I remember I'd only go for so called neg guys. Then I'd change it to "Undetectable Preferred". Then "Doesn't Matter."

And falalala I'm poz now.

I was actually heavily looking on BBRT the other night and was wanting to get fucked but then decided, "Screw it I want some ass." I saw some really hot bottoms on bbrt but I saw a few that said, "Negative only" and even tops "oral or blowjob only." It doesn't really bother me because I'm pretty sure that more than half bottoms who say they want "neg only" will get stealthed, lied to, and eventually become poz. And those that saw blowjob or oral only. That's just a cover to have sex with a barebacker.

I was a little disappointed that it was hard to find some ass on BBRT. But then again most of my pics are with cum leaking out of my ass, my ass, and etc. So I'll get some good dick pics on there. Because I had some guys on BBRT fucking me like ordering chinese. I found that a tad bit humorous and a lot were neg or undetectable. I'd really rather not resort having to fuck a cum dump at a bath house..but that one beefy bottom I fucked that night. Fuck that was a hot ass.

It might be more fun to go to a bar and pick out an obvious bottom and fuck them. But the stigma might be an issue with that one.

I told myself at first I was going to stay away from neg guys but on a site like bbrt if they will have sex with a poz guy they know what they are getting into. I know not everyone gets tested too so they might already be poz and not know it.

But I find it funny that on adam4adam I see people who say "Safer only", "Neg" and my profile literally says, "FUCKING POZ" and I get a message from them. When I confront them they go, "trolololo I'm actually poz" or "I totally bareback." When I ask why they don't put it in their profile it's either "cool" or "k". I could write a fucking play on that simplicity of the way some people communicate on places like manhunt and adam4adam. But I'd probably only get a "k". I won't get into that..but I should elsewhere *shifts eyes...*

I have recently started seeing neg guys on places like adam4adam or manhunt "popping up" on bbrt recently. Some start as "oral only" or faceless profile or just say "negative only".

I think I'll have a cocktail and enjoy the show. *sips*

Guest Deviant_Angel

I know quite a few barebackers on bbrt who also only top. If you only top bb it's much lower risk and have noticed a lot of the neg guys on that site list themselves as top only. Also about 1 in 100 guys are supposedly genetically immune to it. Plus you have to account for the newbie barebackers and guys who think they're neg but prob won't say when they had their last test done - about 1 in 4 people who have HIV don't even know it cuz they don't bother getting tested. Tho you'd think guys on a site like that would know to take care of themselves, but maybe they think what they don't know won't hurt them.

Guest Deviant_Angel

Oh.. an lastly of course you have the people who just flat out lie, either cuz they're scared or are sociopaths, but like to think those are few and far, but you just have to peruse some of the other topics in this forum to know they're out there.