When does a man become a daddy?

Bbikercub

On 4/10/2013 at 5:15 AM, Johnjohn said:

This is a very difficult subject to quantify. Maturity, as far as age is concerned, should bring with it knowledge, strength of character and a wealth of experience. As far as the "daddy" role is concerned these are ideal qualifications if one is contemplating entering into a father/son relationship. With regard to "top" and "bottom" roles, this is an entirely different matter. From my own point of view I definitely have the age, I have the character and I certainly have the experience. I also want to take under my wing someone younger whom I can protect and guide and who will look to me for advice and help, but, and it is a big but, there seems to be a fairly widespread belief that all "daddies" should be tops. I, for one, am not - I am 100% bottom, but it still does not stop me from wanting to be the dominant person in a partnership and steer a younger guy through life. However, when it comes to activity in the bedroom I would expect the younger to take on the role of the dominant partner.

This is my literal wet dream

It’s weird - I’m certainly of the age, build, hairiness, etc. to be considered a “daddy” type, and I try to approach younger men with as much wisdom and guidance as I have to offer. But I cannot wrap my head around being a “daddy” because I actually am a father. I don’t even like to be called “daddy” by anyone else, especially not in a sexual context. It squicks me out.

Also, I tend to associate the word “daddy” - when applied to me personally - with a sense of “not as appealing to the eye as you were when you were younger” or “not the freshest fruit”. I find it disheartening, even though I know that some Men are attracted to daddy-types. It doesn’t help that I’m a total bottom, either. I can be full of information, even authoritative, but no one is ever going to consider me dominant.

All put together, I think my particular composition means that I’ll face an end to my ability to find Tops who will want my service sooner rather than later. “Daddy” is not always a positive.

The first time I was called a Daddy I had just turned 40 and I was shocked. I suddenly felt really old while in my head I was still that guy in his 30s or 20s even. Maybe that's because I never had the responsibility of raising kids or caring for a family or even someone younger at all. I just floated through life and could do my own thing whenever I wanted. Maybe without that responsibility you never really grow up and feel a lot younger than you actually are? Suddenly I had these young guys hitting on me asking me to fuck them with my Daddy dick even when my profile clearly stated I am a bottom.

I think I am lucky to have found a few fuckbuddies who love to fuck an older guy. One just turned 25 and he can't get enough. (It's sometimes hard to keep up with him as he's horny 24/7 LOL). Two others are in their 30s (one 32 and the other 38). But I have to agree with @ErosWired and sometimes I think this must come to end sometime soon as each year passes and my current regulars will find someone who is still older than them but younger than me. For an older top to attract young bottoms is more common than an older bottom attracting young tops I think. Oh well, I enjoy it while it lasts but I do realise that one day (soon or not so soon) it will end.

• Like 2