[Out Of Control Cumhole] Why can't guys resist a cummy hole?

crawford912

Click here to see the original blog post...

Guys can't resist a cum-filled hole. If there's one thing I've learned in my decade of being a cumdump, it's that. And I love it.

Last weekend, after taking a couple of loads from a buddy and his friend, I flipped on Grindr to see what else was around before I hit the sack. The first tops had made sure to get me pretty spun, so I was getting straight to the point with guys near me. First target: a guy who lives nearby and is always wanting my hole, cummy or not. So when I wrote him "Come fuck my cummy hole", a "be there in 5" was no surprise. That was efficient.

I unlocked the door and stuck my jockstrapped ass in the air, ready for him. No need for lube... More than enough cum in me already for that. My buddy came in, stripped, and started fucking me. He doesn't fuck a lot of raw ass--I'm his first and only regular cumdump... I'm sure he could find others, but I'm keeping that to myself, so that he keeps chasing my hole every time he needs to get off.

He was sober and turned on, and so managed to blow a nice big load in less than 5 minutes. I fucking love how quickly I can milk a load out of a sober cock. And I fucking love how those quick, cummy pump-and-dumps leave the bottom satisfied and drained, and the bottom horny and in need of more. And I love how embarrassed a lot of tops are at how they can't help but shoot within moments of getting inside me, after asking if I'll even be able to handle their cock. (They don't understand how much their idea of 'huge' and mine differ...)

Anyway, he dumped in me, and as he was getting dressed, I noticed a hot twink on Grindr that I'd never played with before, 500m away. "Just took a fresh load 2 minutes. 3 in me total. Want to see how your cock feels in that cummy hole?"

Dude I've never met, and his first question is for my address. Hot. He arrived 5 minutes later, again, to an unlocked door and me in a jockstrap. Again, no need to do anything to help him get hard... Who knows if he's ever fucked a spermy ass before. I could be his first, or he may fuck sluts like me all the time and just need some release really badly. And maybe 3 minutes later, he got it. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon if I don't slow down"... I always beg them not to, and do everything I can to work out that massive, noisy, out-of-control orgasm that guys only get from cumming directly inside a raw hole.

And shoot he did. But I wasn't done. "Wow man, you must have loved that... you came soooo fast. Think you've got another one in you for me?", and then I started sucking the dick he had just pulled out of my cumhole. He was definitely into that, and without even a real break, he was back in my ass... Before too long, I got my 5th load of the night and he was fully drained. Anyone would have seen all that wound-up pigginess release, and as soon as he pulled out, he got his clothes back on in the blink of an eye, and was out the door.

We didn't bother with names, and he left in a hurry. But I'd bet that before long, I'll start seeing messages from him online asking if I have any cum in me yet. Because he needs to shoot a load. But he'll only come near my hole if someone else fills me first. And he's nowhere near the only one.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.