Barebacking the Bridegroom

A few guys have asked about the many married guys I've fucked, so thought I would tell you about one of the most memorable.

I was 18 and neg and was helping waiting tables at a hotel. This night they were holding a party for a wedding that had occurred earlier in the day. The hotel had us wearing real tight trousers and with my size even I thought it was obscene. I noticed the groom looking at my crotch more and more as he drank and the night went on.

After a few hours I followed him to the bathroom where he was standing at the urinals. I stood next to him and by then I was boned solid. He was real hot looking, dark and masculine. He looked at my bone so I leaned over and pulled his hand on to it. I knew then I wanted to fuck him. We went into a stall and sucked each other. Then I worked my way into his ass. I knew the fuck couldn't go on for long as we would both be missed. After a few minutes I shot my load into his ass whilst he shot all over the floor. As soon as I pulled out, he pulled up his trousers and left, all embarrassed and guilty looking. He never looked again the whole night, but I enjoyed the thought that he had my load deep in his ass as he sat there.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've sang with bands at a number of weddings over the years. I can spot the curious men, too. Love having them watch me. Never did anything, but I do regret not taking up an offer by a hot dude to come chill at the after party :( I could've had some dick and ass probably lol

It was my older step cousin who was the first guy to fuck my ass. It always happened when I spent vacation in his parents' house where we had to share his room.

Some 10 years later I was visiting my family, and attended his wedding. That night, of course, he spent the night with his new wife, and I had my own room, but late at night he slipped into my room and I woke up to find him standing at the side of my bed, offering me his huge cock. So, of course, I sucked him. He was still wet and sticky from breeding his wife, and I loved this taste.

"I didn't cum, 'cause we don't want children now. Do you want it?" he whispered. Only seconds later he was deep in my ass and gave me his wedding night load. He left with a "thank you" and went back to his wife.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Well, as for me, I got hard fucked by both a groom and his spouse on their wedding night :) It was a gay wedding, of course, maybe not so exciting, but we were far out in the countryside, and my friend -the groom, was getting married. They were such a good couple together, good-looking, muscular... a match made in heaven.

At the party after the wedding, they both got a bit tipsy, having had champagne, wine and so on... we were all staying at this fabulous inn, the couple and the guests, so there was no need to drive home afterwards... A bit after midnight, I felt a bit tired... so I told the couple, gave them a big hug both of them and went to my room. Well there, I took off all my clothes (I always sleep in the nude) and took a quick shower. I was just toweling up when I heard some commotion in the corridor, and a very light knock on the door. My friend was standing outside, smiling, looking at me in my towel.

I just looked at him and then with a swift motion, he tugged the towel off my waist.... licking his lips a little... he just pushed me inside the room. I asked him "what's the matter"? But he didn't say anything, just pushed me backwards toward the bed... I sat down on the bed, and he was instantly between my legs, licking on my soft cock - he was mumbling a bit... saying things like "I really need your ass now..."

We'd been friends for many years, but never before had he said or done anything like that. I was so surprised, my cock of course reacting to the gentle licking and sucking... getting harder. Finally he was sucking me with deep strokes, and I put my hands on his neck. Man, he really knew how to suck... before I knew it, he was buck naked there between my legs...

I leaned backwards... lifted my legs up... and his tongue kept exploring behind the balls... down to my ass hole... whirling around my ass hole and finally tongue fucking me gently. I couldn't help but moaning softfly.... His tongue came deeper in me... Man... what a good rimmer...

Then I hear the door opening. In the door, a silhouette. Someone coming into my room again?!? The room was in darkness, just the light from the shower was on. The door closed and the person came further into the room. I could hear clothes falling, and once he reached us by the bed, he was naked, too.

I felt him coming up in the bed, and could smell a horny man's cock... he started playing with it on my mouth and I could taste his lovely pre-cum. Jeeesus, what's happening here, I thought....

After a minute of cock play (his cock getting real hard on my lips) he leaned over and kissed me. Wow, hang on... now I could see. It was my friends husband! The two guys, newlyweds, were having fun with me in a hotel bed...

My cock was so hard... but I am a devoted bottom. Loving to get fucked by horny men. The two newlyweds kissed eachother, and they were both leaning in over me now. I could feel a hard cock agains my wet and lubed ass hole. It slid right in. Deep in my hole. Raw. I heard my friend sigh loudly... kissing his husband deeply. He whispered to his husband "I'm taking him raw". His husband let out a moan and simply sat on my face. My mouth on his wonderful ass hole. Of course, I started chewing that ass... eating away on those sweet ass lips... tongue fucking him too.

My friend started fucking me with long strokes. The cock almost slid all the way out, and then was pushed all the way in again. I was in heaven, eating an ass and getting raw fucked by two horny and very very good-looking men. I did mention, they were both very muscular? After a little while, I heard my friend's breathing getting harder... he was pounding my ass harder, too... and then "Oh Goooood ... I'm cumming... I'm breeding him... oooo fuck... take it baby.... take my cum"...

I squeezed his dick hard, milking him of every drop. His husband was pressing his asshole to my mouth.... even deeper... I could feel him jerking off.. keeping his cock hard. My friend slid slowly out of me.... and helped his husband down to the end of the bed, finding my hole, too. Now well lubricated from a load, his husband's cock slid in with no friction at all. And he was HUGE!!! I groaned and moaned, trying to make him happy... he just leaned over me and kissed me... telling me "relax baby... you'll get it from us both".... I relaxed a bit and he started fucking me quite hard. I could feel my friends hands down at the cock, feeling his husband fucking my hole.

After a while with my legs in the air, my friend was laying down besides me. He motioned for me to sit on his cock, and I did so. Now that his husband had fucked me good, there was no resistance. I was sitting on his cock, facing his feet, getting him deep in me again. This was soooo awesome.

His husband positioned himself in front of me. His very hard dick was playing behind my balls.... I leaned backwards so I was laying on my friend, still sliding in and out of me... and there it came... his husband let his dick rest on my friends cock... pushing at my hole... slowly entering me too. I was getting DOUBLE fucked!!!

His cock was enourmous. This was the fact already before I had another cock in me. My hole stretched slowly... I could hear the husband groan lightly from the effort of pushing himself into me... So tight. So tight. But stretching.

Finally his cock was planted to the root. He leaned over me and kissed me deeply. And started to slowly fuck me. My friend was lying very still below me. I could hear his heavy breathing.... oh, man.. so fucking hot.

My friend's husband started with longer strokes. Finally he was fucking me hard and deep. My friend just lay still beneath me.

This lasted for a few minutes, until "I AM CUMING"!!!! And I got my friend's husbands fuck load in me... I was gushing cum from my hole.... he was pushing it in again... My friend whispered in my ear "I am cuming too" .... oooohhhh FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! Three loads... deep in me... I was so happy :)

Finally they both slid out of me... letting me relax a bit on the bed. They were both smiling at me... and so they told me they had this fantasy a long way back, and that they both fancied me. And guess what? They wanted me on their honeymoon. So I actually ended up going with them on their honeymoon, getting an incredible amount of loads for those two weeks. :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13

Guest JizzDumpWI

Actually I find myself with mixed reactions to the stories. Sure, I completely get the hotness of them. But it is sad that some men rather wantonly expose their new wives to things I suspect those women have no clue new hubby is bringing home. Bill Maher might be right that women should only marry other women...

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Extremely hot!   I want to be bred while my husband is passed out drunk next to us.    It would remind me of when my brother fucked me for the first time after finding me naked next to my father who was passed out drunk after fucking my ass.    Between my brother and my dad I had all the cock and cum to fill my horny holes.     

• Upvote 2