Sites where most guys have no pictures

fuckboy20

Hope the title wasn't too lame.

I've been thinking about this lately. But i go to a few different sites that involve hook up and sex. Sites like bbrt always have pictures of most guys and usually face pics too. But I find it strange that some sites like squirt and adam4adam half the guys don't have face pictures or sometimes ANY pictures. *left this part about because I'm afraid of mentioning anything poz related on account of getting an infraction..hope this doesn't count*

But I find it stranger now that on some sites like squirt and adam4adam being open about my status and barebacking that I get messages from faceless profiles or sometimes blank profiles with "Hi" or "Love to get together". It's a personal peeve of mine for a guy to message with me without even seeing his face. It can be slightly ignored if he at least has body pics but having no picture and just "the blank outline" is annoying. No profile is more annoying. I'm wondering do these guys just want to secretly get together with a barebacker or something?

I understand some men are married, discreet, cheating, lying to themselves, and etc. But I know some men who are smart enough on some of these sites who make the locked picture their face. But come on it's 2013. If you can't get a face pic then really? Or any pics for that matter.

So I guess the point of this thread (besides to rant) is do you notice that some sites have more people who are on there or who message you who have no face pic or profile vs. sites where it's not common. And what do you think the reason for that is? It's really got me curious for some reason.

I feel bad for the site too because no one wants to go to a site where it's faceless. But then again..maybe there is a market for that.

Most of the time I will have a face pic locked. But there are times when I don't. Because of my job I need to be discrete. Sometimes I am willing to email a pic. Generally though if a guy wants to see a face pic, I pass him by. I never ask for a face pic because it really doesn't matter to me. I am more interested in your cock or ass. I also pass by guys who have lots of conditions in their profile. They just are not good sex. VGL ub2 guys are going to be too busy looking at themselves in the mirror when they should be concentrating on using my hole. I do want to see a picture or two--and larger than postage stamp size, but it does not need to be a face pic. I only use bbrt and a4a with lots of sucess. BTW if you are a bottom have an ass pic and a top a cock pic. Vers, then have both. I hate it when a bottom just has a cock pic. I want to see the hole I'm going to fuck unless we are going to flip.

I get a fair number of messages from faceless guys. Not always (though often) a waste of time - mostly they seem frightened of being recognised and someone telling their families (or partners) or whatever.

In the instances you quoted I guess they could be poz themselves, or chasing, or just contact you based on your pics and haven't read the profile info - which seems remarkable common in my experience.

No pictures at all is an automatic ignore for me. I keep my Face pic locked because gay's gossip and I don't want just anyone seeing my face pic but I unlock when asked or am going to hookup. But this day in age no pics or even his body or cock means to me they are fake, or just too stupid or lazy and I don't want to waste time with them. Either that or they have something to hide like being way older and fatter than they are stating in the profile.

No pictures at all is an automatic ignore for me. I keep my Face pic locked because gay's gossip and I don't want just anyone seeing my face pic but I unlock when asked or am going to hookup. But this day in age no pics or even his body or cock means to me they are fake, or just too stupid or lazy and I don't want to waste time with them. Either that or they have something to hide like being way older and fatter than they are stating in the profile.

Couldn't agree more. Although I usually just ignore don't need to block. I keep my face pic open. But there have been times when I locked it. But the point is it's accessible to show a guy if I'm into him. I agree that it means they are fake. I think a huge sign of someone fake is something like

"Hot looking for boy to use like you and own and use"

Contact me at Iamaatotalfuckingtoolfuckatyahoo.combecauseyahoosuckslol.com

Look forward to hearing from you"

I've gotten messages like that and I don't respond and a day later the profile is deleted. I remember on recon along time ago too I chatted with someone a lot and they kept teasing about showing pics and they finally showed it (through email) and I rejected them. I have a problem sometimes too when you go on a site and someone immediately says, "Email me at" I understand some sites have message limits like manhunt. But at the same time I'm not big on emailing guys. That's what these sites are for.

On my profiles I request to 'have clear face and body pics if you expect to get my attention'. Anon profiles get ignored. I'm not flattered if someone tries to stealth-cruise me. I cant be bothered to be interested if he cant be bothered to have pics to share in his profile.