A few words on stealthing

wood

Guest JizzDumpWI

I think it could be a giant step forward if the popular bb sites would have a profile question something to the effect "stealth ok?". That would give a stealther clear permission.

• Administrators
I think it could be a giant step forward if the popular bb sites would have a profile question something to the effect "stealth ok?". That would give a stealther clear permission.

On a bareback site it's not necessary - there are no condoms involved, hence no opportunity to stealth. And on mainstream hookup sites the question is inappropriate for completely different reasons.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Perhaps rawTOP... But even on BB sites, stealthing is still an action someone can take. Some are less than forthcoming. It seems to me giving permission to BE stealthed allows for the game to be played but still on the higher moral ground. Does willingly accepting BB imply open willingness for a high VL poz guy to breed a neg guy? Maybe. Certainly not something I personally would object to (I have taken many charged loads and remain unaffected by it). But it seems others don't agree with that. Being more explicit in our desires and or permissions might clear up ambiguity.

Jizz